Windows 10: How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

Discus and support How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GISELLE DELA CRUZ, May 3, 2023.

1. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit never loads anyway even in strong internet connection. Our company IT admin said they don't keep copies for Bitlocker keys. They told me to reformat my laptop but I can't because all of my files in my job are there. Please help me, our company IT admin said he can't help*Moved from feedback.

:)

GISELLE DELA CRUZ, May 3, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, May 3, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it? 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 3, 2023
  4. Ernie San Win User

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, May 3, 2023
Thema:

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

1. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it? - Similar Threads - Bitlocker key Company

2. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.: Hi, I recently jut setup a new computer but it turns out the organization I was working for bought the computer for me, but I do not work there anymore. after recently just setting up the computer I realized I didn't have the BitLocker recovery key code or an admin access....
  3. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.: Hi, I recently jut setup a new computer but it turns out the organization I was working for bought the computer for me, but I do not work there anymore. after recently just setting up the computer I realized I didn't have the BitLocker recovery key code or an admin access....
  4. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit...
  6. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit...
  7. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit never loads anyway even in strong internet connection. Our company IT admin said...
  9. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

10. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit never loads anyway even in strong internet connection. Our company IT admin said...