Windows 10: How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

Discus and support How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is a Razer Blade Stealth13. It is almost 2 years old and seemed to be functioning fine with Windows 10. A few days ago i turned my compter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TalKYCA, Jan 24, 2022.

1. TalKYCA Win User

How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

My computer is a Razer Blade Stealth13. It is almost 2 years old and seemed to be functioning fine with Windows 10. A few days ago i turned my compter on and it showed the two screens below followed by a black screen saying "updates are underway please keep computer on" following this message was one saying "restarting" Then the computer went into a loop and went through those four screens over and over. I am not sure how to get out of this loop and how to start windows, if that is at all possible.

:)

TalKYCA, Jan 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...art-loop/d47eee3c-b3db-42ea-8f56-6b57dfe78003

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 24, 2022
  4. How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

Windows 10 restart loop after recent update

Hi Ninmayah,

To resolve your concern about the unending restart loop, we suggest that you follow the

steps
    provided by Eeshwar Kumar.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

1. How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop - Similar Threads - computer updating restarting

2. My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?: After doing a full reset on my computer. Once it finished the reset and restarted I was met with a blue screen saying: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart it for you.”After it restarts, I am greeted with the same screen again, it restarts...
  3. My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?: After doing a full reset on my computer. Once it finished the reset and restarted I was met with a blue screen saying: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart it for you.”After it restarts, I am greeted with the same screen again, it restarts...
  4. How do I get my windows 10 laptop out of the restart loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my windows 10 laptop out of the restart loop?: When I tried reseting my laptop, before that my laptop was frozen on the start up wheel then I pressed volume down + power button, then I pressed factory reset then my laptop reset after that it went into a restart screen, it's been on a loop, going from wheel to wheel then...
  5. How do I get my windows 10 laptop out of the restart loop?

How do I get my windows 10 laptop out of the restart loop?: When I tried reseting my laptop, before that my laptop was frozen on the start up wheel then I pressed volume down + power button, then I pressed factory reset then my laptop reset after that it went into a restart screen, it's been on a loop, going from wheel to wheel then...
  6. How do I get my windows 10 laptop out of the restart loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?: My laptop is on a continuous blue screen loop and is not responding to anything. How can I get to the troubleshooting screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-the-blue-screen/31a36968-314b-4f75-b306-5eedabd4a05a
  8. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?: My laptop is on a continuous blue screen loop and is not responding to anything. How can I get to the troubleshooting screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-computer-out-of-the-blue-screen/31a36968-314b-4f75-b306-5eedabd4a05a
  9. How can I get my computer out of the blue screen and restart loop?

10. How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my computer out of a windows updating/restarting loop: My computer is a Razer Blade Stealth13. It is almost 2 years old and seemed to be functioning fine with Windows 10. A few days ago i turned my compter on and it showed the two screens below followed by a black screen saying "updates are underway please keep computer on"...