Windows 10: how to get my computer running back to its normal speed?

Discus and support how to get my computer running back to its normal speed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my comp. recently started running slow and I just want to get it normal again.. thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RachelSantoleri, Aug 25, 2019.

1. how to get my computer running back to its normal speed?

my comp. recently started running slow and I just want to get it normal again.. thank you

:)

RachelSantoleri, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

how to get my computer running back to its normal speed?

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

how to get my computer running back to its normal speed?

1. how to get my computer running back to its normal speed? - Similar Threads - computer running normal

2. How do I put my cpu speed back to its base speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I put my cpu speed back to its base speed: I noticed that my cpu speed was at 0.79 GHZ when the base speed is 2.40 GHZ and I’m trying to figure out how to revert back to its normal speed...
  3. How do I put my cpu speed back to its base speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put my cpu speed back to its base speed: I noticed that my cpu speed was at 0.79 GHZ when the base speed is 2.40 GHZ and I’m trying to figure out how to revert back to its normal speed...
  4. How to get my pc back to normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my pc back to normal: When I put my pc on I discovered the speakers weren’t working which used to work and I couldn’t connect to the internet it said “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your pc doesn’t have an Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular connection.” And it refuses to toubleshoot also my...
  5. How to get my pc back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my pc back to normal: When I put my pc on I discovered the speakers weren’t working which used to work and I couldn’t connect to the internet it said “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your pc doesn’t have an Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular connection.” And it refuses to toubleshoot also my...
  6. How to get my pc back to normal

7. How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?: I tried to restore my registry values with a registry backup file. After Restoring , It Showed An Error Message "Cannot get access to some registry files". After that my registry become corrupted. My Problem Is That Windows File Explorer UI Got Changed & Intel Graphics...
  8. how to get the computer back to normal after registering insider window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get the computer back to normal after registering insider window?: my computer can't work properly after installing insider window 10, i can't click start and it's quite slow, i can't go to setting to cancel window insider...
  9. how to get back normal background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get back normal background: my background is black how do I return it to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-normal-background/43f24c0b-fccc-4fc1-88b7-f57ef65f5ef4
  10. How to get normal calculator back?

How to get normal calculator back?: I don't use touch, I don't have touch, I don't want touch. So why am I locked with a monster big calculator? Is there a way to get the old small calculator back? I have tried to just copy the calc.exe from windows 8.1, but that don't work. If that can't be done, does...