Windows 10: How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

Discus and support How To Get my Keys Back on my System ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Communities, Five Days Before my laptop was stolen. I got it Back from police station. After I got my laptop, When I open my system its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RamDash1985, Mar 26, 2019.

1. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

Hello Communities,

Five Days Before my laptop was stolen. I got it Back from police station. After I got my laptop, When I open my system its totally formatted and all new things there with corrupted keys.

Note - I have the Microsoft where it showing This thing. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ? 5fec3fa3-9de5-4373-9538-380c6919c142?upload=true.png

Can anyone Tell me how to Get my laptop to normal and Run like before.

Thanks

:)

RamDash1985, Mar 26, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 26, 2019
  4. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

How To Get my Keys Back on my System ?

1. How To Get my Keys Back on my System ? - Similar Threads - Keys System

2. I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...: My keyboard was not working. I tried to do a system restore. I inadvertently depressed a key which stopped the restore. Got a black screen. Trying to do a restore once more. Got restore key but cannot enter the number as keyboard is not working. How do I enter the key number....
  3. I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to do a system restore. I have the key but my keyboard is not working. How do I...: My keyboard was not working. I tried to do a system restore. I inadvertently depressed a key which stopped the restore. Got a black screen. Trying to do a restore once more. Got restore key but cannot enter the number as keyboard is not working. How do I enter the key number....
  4. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  5. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  6. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....
  7. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....
  8. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  9. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  10. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade