Windows 10: How to get my laptop to use its own screen

Discus and support How to get my laptop to use its own screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I set something on it by acident it pressed a button now my laptop will not use its own screen even when the external screen is unplugged when i turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Breanna King1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. How to get my laptop to use its own screen

I set something on it by acident it pressed a button now my laptop will not use its own screen even when the external screen is unplugged when i turned it off and on again it showed the dell start up then when back and only shows the external moniter

:)

Breanna King1, Dec 7, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 8, 2022
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

How to get my laptop to use its own screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

How to get my laptop to use its own screen

1. How to get my laptop to use its own screen - Similar Threads - laptop own screen

2. My laptop restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts on its own: When I launched Minecraft my laptop was buzzing for like 20 seconds and it automatically restarted, this happens whenever I launch high graphic game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/87e661c0-3a6e-4f3b-a1a4-5bf99a249c3f
  3. My laptop restarts on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop restarts on its own: When I launched Minecraft my laptop was buzzing for like 20 seconds and it automatically restarted, this happens whenever I launch high graphic game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/87e661c0-3a6e-4f3b-a1a4-5bf99a249c3f
  4. How to get my laptop to use its own screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to use its own screen: I set something on it by acident it pressed a button now my laptop will not use its own screen even when the external screen is unplugged when i turned it off and on again it showed the dell start up then when back and only shows the external moniter...
  5. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  6. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  7. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  9. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  10. My Laptop Resested on its Own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Resested on its Own: My work laptop started to slow down yesterday's afternoon and completed frozed. I tried restarting the laptop and it never did, so I went home. Today, I turn on of the laptop and my account is no longer there, but it still asks me for the password. Once I logged, it...