Windows 10: How to get my laptop to work properly again?

Discus and support How to get my laptop to work properly again? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and it is having serious issues. When I use it anymore, it only stays on for 8-10 minutes. The fan is very loud,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler Gann, Apr 17, 2023.

1. How to get my laptop to work properly again?

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and it is having serious issues. When I use it anymore, it only stays on for 8-10 minutes. The fan is very loud, the battery drains very fast, and the computer often shuts off without a warning. When it shuts off, the light on the caps lock key stays on for a while, and then the fan makes a loud whirring noise for 10 seconds, and then it stops. And now I either have to have it fully charged for it to turn on the proper way again or wait a while after it does before it does so.It has been this way for nearly 2 months, and I was wondering if anybody can help

:)

Tyler Gann, Apr 17, 2023

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 17, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Apr 17, 2023
  4. How to get my laptop to work properly again?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 17, 2023
Thema:

How to get my laptop to work properly again?

1. How to get my laptop to work properly again? - Similar Threads - laptop properly again

2. How can I get my driver to work properly again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my driver to work properly again?: I've had my Surface Pro for about a year and a half with the basic display adapter, and I've never had an issue before now. When I adjust the brightness, the bar displaying the brightness level appears and moves, but the brightness doesn't actually change. There is also not a...
  3. How can I get my driver to work properly again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my driver to work properly again?: I've had my Surface Pro for about a year and a half with the basic display adapter, and I've never had an issue before now. When I adjust the brightness, the bar displaying the brightness level appears and moves, but the brightness doesn't actually change. There is also not a...
  4. How can I get my laptop to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my laptop to work again?: Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and keypad and mouse tracker are unresponsive. How do I get my laptop to work again?...
  5. How can I get my laptop to work again?

How can I get my laptop to work again?: Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and keypad and mouse tracker are unresponsive. How do I get my laptop to work again?...
  6. How to make my laptop work properly again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make my laptop work properly again: my laptop is old it doesn't open any Microsoft apps and if I try creating a new account it also doesn't work I bought Minecraft bedrock edition and now it crashes at the Mojang screen if I try wsreset it gives me an error and doesn't fix pls help...
  7. How to make my laptop work properly again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my laptop work properly again: my laptop is old it doesn't open any Microsoft apps and if I try creating a new account it also doesn't work I bought Minecraft bedrock edition and now it crashes at the Mojang screen if I try wsreset it gives me an error and doesn't fix pls help...
  8. How to make my laptop work properly again

9. How to get my laptop to work properly again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to work properly again?: Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and it is having serious issues. When I use it anymore, it only stays on for 8-10 minutes. The fan is very loud, the battery drains very fast, and the computer often shuts off without a warning. When it shuts off, the light on the caps...
  10. How do I get Xbox PC working properly again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Xbox PC working properly again?: I can't use it like this, it can't be expanded from this, and nothing seems to fix it. If you mouse over the edges you get the double arrows indicating you can expand the window, but doing so just creates black screen and eventually crashes the app and is incredibly slow; you...