Windows 10: How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

Discus and support How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 on my custom built PC. I recently installed Windows 8.1 on a seperate hard drive to my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NateWindows, Jan 5, 2021.

1. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

I use Windows 10 on my custom built PC. I recently installed Windows 8.1 on a seperate hard drive to my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I noticed when I boot into Windows 8.1, it shows the POST screen as usual, but then the Asrock logo stays and win 8.1 starts booting.

When I boot into Windows 10, it shows a cursor in the top left for a second then boots up into Windows with the default Windows logo. I'm wondering what can I do to change the boot behaviour to be like I experienced it on Windows 8.1 with the Asrock logo as the boot logo and get rid of the blinking cursor at the beginning.

:)

NateWindows, Jan 5, 2021

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 5, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jan 5, 2021
  4. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

Logo Flashing?

Okay, so to make a long story short, I installed a different motherboard in an ole Alienware case.

I would really like to have the original Alienware logo come up when the system is starting to boot.........Just for the aesthetics I guess. LOL

Is there a way to flash a motherboard bios with logo's?

By the way, this is an actual Alienware, not a Dell Alienware. *Laugh :laugh:

Thanks in advance

stinger608, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo?

1. How to get my Motherboards logo as the boot logo? - Similar Threads - Motherboards logo boot

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error and stuck on the motherboard logo: Good afternoon team,Can anyone help me fix the error on my computerMy computer sometimes fails to boot and gets stuck on the motherboard logo, and when that happens I have to force shutdown my computer. After I forced shutdown my computer, the system will run normally and not...
  5. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and stuck on the motherboard logo: Good afternoon team,Can anyone help me fix the error on my computerMy computer sometimes fails to boot and gets stuck on the motherboard logo, and when that happens I have to force shutdown my computer. After I forced shutdown my computer, the system will run normally and not...
  6. Error and stuck on the motherboard logo

7. Pc stuck at infinite boot loop motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at infinite boot loop motherboard logo: Hey, I've recently upgraded my pc with a new motherboard and a new cpu+cpu fanAt first it worked but then the power started cutting out seconds after logging into my computer, so i bought a new PSU since i thought a larger one will help the issuei made sure everything fits...
  8. Pc stuck at infinite boot loop motherboard logo

Pc stuck at infinite boot loop motherboard logo: Hey, I've recently upgraded my pc with a new motherboard and a new cpu+cpu fanAt first it worked but then the power started cutting out seconds after logging into my computer, so i bought a new PSU since i thought a larger one will help the issuei made sure everything fits...
  9. Pc stuck at infinite boot loop motherboard logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. BOOT LOGO

in Windows 10 Customization
    BOOT LOGO: Be can change windows boot logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-logo/10a232b8-5d4a-49bf-9920-baa899fa024c