Windows 10: How to get my Outlook to send emails?

Discus and support How to get my Outlook to send emails? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bandemiller, Nov 20, 2020.

1. How to get my Outlook to send emails?

I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I need to do to get the program to send emails.

:)

Bandemiller, Nov 20, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 20, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Melvis Win User

How to get my Outlook to send emails?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile How to get my Outlook to send emails? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

How to get my Outlook to send emails?

1. How to get my Outlook to send emails? - Similar Threads - Outlook send emails

2. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  3. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  5. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-unable-to-send-emails-they-get/810eabef-6a45-4f49-975f-845ecc1f9132
  6. How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook: On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone? I don't see no forward button to do this. I use Firefox. Im on Windows 7 64 bit *Smile. 144667
  7. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  8. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  9. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...