Windows 10: How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back?

Discus and support How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC has Recovery Partition of 300 mb but it doesn't have System Reserved Partition. It might have been deleted accidentally. My question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ddhar, Apr 1, 2019.

1. ddhar Win User

How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back?

My Windows 10 PC has Recovery Partition of 300 mb but it doesn't have System Reserved Partition. It might have been deleted accidentally.

My question is - how to get System Reserved Partition back?

Actually I am unable to get the latest update of Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-03. It is giving a message "We couldn't update the system reserved partition".

That's why, I need System Reserved Partition back to get the latest updates of Windows 10.

For your information, I would like to say that I am capable of increasing the volume of System Reserved Partition if it is there.

Here is the screen shot of my disk management panel -

How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back? [​IMG]

:)

ddhar, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Anthony Gal, Apr 1, 2019
  3. JBowman81 Win User
    Windows 10 System Reserved Partition

I had the same issue with my Win-7 PC. I was able to get 10 installed after enlarging the reserved partition. I used a free partition manager to enlarge the reserved partition from 100MB to 2 GB. It managed to enlarge it but it corrupted my drive and
    I had to reinstall Win-7. If I would have done one step at a time it may have went well? My unused space was at the end of the drive so I had to move the large partition to the right before I could enlarge the reserved partition. I did this all at one time
    and after the partition manager did it thing the system wouldn't load to windows. Oh well...I needed a clean install anyhow.

JBowman81, Apr 1, 2019
  4. How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back?

System Reserved Partition

How can a PC not have a system reserved partition? There is not one on my PC. How do I get one? Can't update Win 10.

MargaretMarez, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back?

1. How to get my Win 10 pc's System Reserved Partition back? - Similar Threads - pc's System Reserved

2. Move system partition to system reserve partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move system partition to system reserve partition: I had just install a new m.2 NVMe card yesterday and had cloned my primary drive over to the m.2. It was working wonderfully and was booting up okay then I had decided to clear the original primary drive. I had then tried updating windows from settings and when it tried to...
  3. System Reserved Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Reserved Partition: Hello, I did some storage upgrade on my system by adding an M.2 NVME 1TB SSD drive and cloned my old drive that has windows 10 operating system. I now have two systems reserved partition on both the old and newly installed drive. The system reserved section limits my...
  4. 2 System Reserved Partitions on my System

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 System Reserved Partitions on my System: In disk management, I have 2 system reserved partitions. One on my main SSD, the other on my Storage HDD. I heard if the other drive fails with the system reserved on then the system will not boot. What do I do about these 2 system reserved partitions?...
  5. we couldn't update the system reserved partition win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    we couldn't update the system reserved partition win 10: I have been trying for over a week there are lots of answers have tried a few of them but I am a bit bothered in case my computer goes wrong. I am not so good on doing any thing to my PC. will try anything but some of the answers to my problem ask me to do stuff that very...
  6. System reserved Partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System reserved Partition: as you can probably see in the screenshot , my System reserved Partition and the partition where my windows is installed are on totally different drives: windows: drive 0 (SSD) System reserved Partition: drive 1 (HDD) what i want is simple: move System reserved Partition...
  7. How to create a System Reserved Partition???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create a System Reserved Partition???: In my laptop, i have 2 drives,first one is 1TB HDD which is completely empty and have no System Reserved Partition but second one is 120GB SSD, in which the windows 10 is installed and it also do have 549MB System Reserved partition. My question is there any to way to create...
  8. Windows 10 can't update system reserved partition; my system reserved partition is empty.

Windows 10 can't update system reserved partition; my system reserved partition is empty.: Hi, Trying to eliminate the freezing up problem with Windows 10. Recently noticed a key update KB3176938 has not been loaded to my system. In the settings, tried to update but got the message "Can't update the system reserved partition." OK, so poked around in Microsoft...
  9. Win 10 can't update System Reserved Partition

Win 10 can't update System Reserved Partition: Installed a Samsung SSD on my Asus CM6730-06 desktop running Win7. the Win7 OS was migrated from the Asus Pc to Samsung SSD. Windows 7 boots and runs great off the Samsung SSD. Got a Windows 10 upgrade notice and received an automatic download of Win10 but when it tries to...
  10. No system reserved partition

No system reserved partition: Installed a Samsung SSD on my Asus CM6730-06 desktop running Win7. the Win7 OS was cloned from the Asus Pc to Samsung SSD. Windows 7 runs great off the SSD. Got a Windows 10 upgrade notice and received an automatic download of Win10 but when it tries to install I get the...