Windows 10: How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?

Discus and support How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MyintThan026, Sep 22, 2020.

1. How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?

How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons

:)

MyintThan026, Sep 22, 2020

2. Myanmar (Burmese) Keyboard

Hi, I am glad to have Windows 10 Mobile support my language Myanmar (Burmese) but I still can't get Myanmar Keyboard installed on my Lumia 532. The keyboard is in the download list but installation always ended up with RETRY. Any suggestion?

Saw Min Oo, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Support for Myanmar Language

Dear Sir,

I am now using Nokia Lumia 925. It is awesome. It is very convenient for me. But, it has a problem in using Burma (Myanmar) language. May I respectfully request you to support Burma (Myanmar) language. I'd be very thankful if you kindly accept
    my request.

From, Maung Maung

BachelorMaung Maung, Sep 22, 2020
  4. How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?

1. How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons? - Similar Threads - myanmar language name

2. Cant get Icons on desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant get Icons on desktop: Hello, So I have recently built my own pc and went to go download stuff from the Microsoft store. I was able to download stuff like Forza 4 and MSI dragon center. The thing is when I downloaded those programs they never gave me an icon on my desktop. to be able to play Forza...
  3. Desktop Icon's Abbreviating Names

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icon's Abbreviating Names: how do I make it so windows will display the full text for my icons? it abbreviates them to two rows, but I would rather it use 3 rows so I can read the whole filename without clicking it. I have tried increasing IconVerticleSpacing to -1600 and CaptionHeight to -600 under...
  4. Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are: So I booted up my pc today, and I noticed that none of my desktop icons were showing, and the icons on my taskbar just show a generic icon, except for mail. I've tried troubleshoot, updating, and even rebuilding the icon cache, but noting seems to work. I can still use my...
  5. How to get my Desktop icons Back?

How to get my Desktop icons Back?: Recently, I have made a "Reset this PC keeping files" on my pc. After everything went well, my PC started up and OneDrive Automatically started syncing my Desktop with my OneDrive. Now, the problem is that the Desktop has 8GB of Data but my OneDrive is a free account so it...
  6. DESKTOP ICONS HAVE NO NAMES IN WIN 10

DESKTOP ICONS HAVE NO NAMES IN WIN 10: I have had this occur twice in the last few days. After log-in, my desktop comes up with its normal appearance. Usual background photo, taskbar in usual configuration, and desktop icons in normal places. However, no names appear below each icon. If I right click one of them...
  7. Desktop icon is displayed in a different language.

Desktop icon is displayed in a different language.: Hello, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC after some bugs in the old one. Then I noticed that the desktop icon is displayed in Arabic language, although I didn't even choose Arabic as an input language. Any help would be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  8. Desktop Icons displaying sizes instead on their names

Desktop Icons displaying sizes instead on their names: Hello, I really need help please. My desktop icons instead of displaying their real names on the desktop they display size in KB. Attached is the picture of my desktop for help.[ATTACH]...
  9. Desktop icons not showing names

Desktop icons not showing names: My desktop icons are not showing name labels instead they display size, also in opening any folder, I have to always choose the name in the choose details box.[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  10. can't change desktop icon names

can't change desktop icon names: Whenever I try to change the name of desktop icons, it asks for admin rights (I have them, only user on Windows, admin), I give it and then the whole computer just hangs until I restart explorer.exe from Task Manager. Anyone else having the same problem? Any solution or...