Windows 10: How to get new windows 10 install

Discus and support How to get new windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As my install has gone .. crazy (start button doesn't work thread), is there a way to get another Install? I have looked around and can't find anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dtsig, Sep 18, 2015.

1. dtsig Win User

How to get new windows 10 install

As my install has gone .. crazy (start button doesn't work thread), is there a way to get another Install? I have looked around and can't find anywhere to buy win10 (well Frys and best buy don't seem to have it)

:)

dtsig, Sep 18, 2015

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Sep 18, 2015
  3. burn photos to cds in windows 10

since I upgraded to windows 10, I can't burn photos to cds.help!1

new to this windows 10, Sep 18, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Sep 18, 2015
  5. dtsig Win User
    I'll give that a try .. thanks a lot

dtsig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get new windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Windows update KB4517389 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update KB4517389 not installing: As soon as I start updating it, the computer tells this "The update could not be completed, reverting back to old settings." Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-kb4517389-not-installing/82ad5f11-6ad5-4865-ab0e-ab1bc7ee6c67
  3. Frersh install of Windows 10 Pro

Frersh install of Windows 10 Pro: Trying to install windows 10 pro to a HP Spectre x360 - 15-ch075nr. when I insert the usb flash drive and boot off it does install, but afterwards specs shows windows 10 home. Does this model have 10 home loaded to it nvram somewhere? Is this an issue that needs to be sent to...
  4. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. error code Error...: Please anyone can help me in this issue after the latest windows 10 update I was unable to install any drivers and I was unable to update some of drivers Thank You...
  5. Installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10: So I have recently been given a desktop computer that had windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and wanted to put Windows 10 64bit on it. I used a USB ISO file that worked to install windows 10 on my laptop previously. Once I was in the installation process I selected dont keep anything...
  6. Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?

Windows installation loop - tried everything, what now?: Hi, My computer is an Acer desktop, and was purchased in 2011. I wanted to reinstall Windows 10 on my machine, but I guess after upgrading to 10 from Windows 7 a couple years ago, I can no longer access the original recovery partition. I used the online tool to download...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 32 bit - 16bit application stopped working after KB4517389 installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 32 bit - 16bit application stopped working after KB4517389 installation.: I Have 16 bit application Accent Express - Multilingual word processor. It was working OK before KB4517389 was installed recently. Now app fails to launch with error - Internal general check - please contact support .. Looks like latest update is preventing old 16 bit apps...
  8. Windows Boot Manager switching drives/Windows Install flash drive won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager switching drives/Windows Install flash drive won’t load: I was experiencing weird artifacting like glitches on google chrome so i was looking up what might be able to fix it. Updating my graphics drivers was a possible fix so thats what i did. But after doing that all of my games started to lag horribly so i decided to restart my...
  9. Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB: Whenever i boot into the usb that has windows 10 iso files installed i am able achieve a screen with the windows logo and a cirlce loading with dots, after it fades my whole screen turns black with no installer appearing. I am unable to access anything in my computer other...
  10. How to install Google Duo on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Google Duo on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Google Duo app is not available for Windows 10. But Google has released a web app for its voice and video calling service. With the power of Progressive Web Apps, Google Duo can also be installed using Edge browser on Windows [...] This post How to...