Windows 10: How to get new windows 10 install

Discus and support How to get new windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As my install has gone .. crazy (start button doesn't work thread), is there a way to get another Install? I have looked around and can't find anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dtsig, Sep 18, 2015.

1. dtsig Win User

How to get new windows 10 install

As my install has gone .. crazy (start button doesn't work thread), is there a way to get another Install? I have looked around and can't find anywhere to buy win10 (well Frys and best buy don't seem to have it)

:)

dtsig, Sep 18, 2015

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Sep 18, 2015
  3. burn photos to cds in windows 10

since I upgraded to windows 10, I can't burn photos to cds.help!1

new to this windows 10, Sep 18, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Sep 18, 2015
  5. dtsig Win User
    I'll give that a try .. thanks a lot

dtsig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get new windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  3. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  4. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  5. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  6. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  7. So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...: So basically it's the install bug and my dad bring my laptop to repair for low disk and deleted all of the memory of SSD, also no back up for me then, the Install so hard like i can't even play roblox in 2 Hours for just a bug. Tried every way solution and i don't think that...
  8. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  9. So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...

So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...: So basically it's the install bug and my dad bring my laptop to repair for low disk and deleted all of the memory of SSD, also no back up for me then, the Install so hard like i can't even play roblox in 2 Hours for just a bug. Tried every way solution and i don't think that...
  10. Trouble with installing WSL

Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...