Windows 10: How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that...

Discus and support How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC on the working place got network limitation by 1.5MBps max downloading rate. >_< (how sad...) So... I don't wanna download the entire update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GhostFairy, Oct 2, 2018.

1. How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that...

My PC on the working place got network limitation by 1.5MBps max downloading rate. >_< (how sad...)

So... I don't wanna download the entire update there, is there any way that I can just make a bootable thumb drive using media creation tool and once I get there, plugin the drive, update my windows 10? (update, NOT fresh install)

Thx for any advice~

:)

GhostFairy, Oct 2, 2018

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Kyhi Win User

How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that...

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Kyhi, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that...

1. How to get October Update using Media Creation Tool without downloading anything on that... - Similar Threads - October Update using

2. How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Windows 10 ISO with or without Media Creation Tool: Step by step instruction on how to download Windows 10 ISO 1. Solution 1 - Official - Using Media Creation Tool 1.1. Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool 1.2. Step 2: Run the tool 2. Solution 2 - If you are using Mac, Linux, or cannot download using solution 1...
  3. Downloading Media Creation Tool

Downloading Media Creation Tool: I'm using Ubuntu and I need to download media creation tool for something. But I can't download because when I go download page of Windows, it only shows me option to download ISO file not media creation tool executable. Is there another way to download it from a non-windows...
  4. Unable to download media creation tool

Unable to download media creation tool: I have a problem with upgrading my Windows 10 laptop. That’s why I tried to use media creation tool. But I cannot open the media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-media-creation-tool/19a84e4a-e03b-4cc6-b0e9-7ae47ba1f149
  5. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83
  6. Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool: I have downloaded media creation tool after windows 10 October update has been re-released on 14 November 2018. Some people said that it should say file version as "10.0.17763.107" for re-released October update but it is saying "10.0.17763.1".Please tell me which version is...
  7. Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool: The windows 10 october update has been re-released on November 14, 2018. I want to create its ISO image. I want to know is that media creation tool is updated to re-released october update or the older one with 'bug' is there. Please tell me if anyone has created an ISO from...
  8. How to download Windows 10 ISOs without using Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 News
    How to download Windows 10 ISOs without using Media Creation Tool: If you’re trying to download Windows 10 ISO images from Microsoft but the company’s official website is forcing the Media Creation Tool, here’s what you can do. There are many reasons why you might want to download Windows 10 ISO images. For example, you can use ISOs to...
  9. Does Media Creation Tool download updates?

Does Media Creation Tool download updates?: I just created a bootable USB with the media creation tool and I'm wondering if it includes the most recent updates, or do I have to download them afterwards? 56113
  10. Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool

Downloading iso Windows 10 without media creation tool: Hello! I first want to say that I'm on a very slow internet connections and I want to download windows 10 iso. For that I generated a download link from the windows 10 iso download for os not supporting media creation tool. There it says it'll expire within 24 hours but I...