Windows 10: How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10

Discus and support How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I hope you can help me. We at school recently purchased a new computer, and installed Win 10. But unfortunately our microscope which has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bundyboy, Oct 18, 2019.

1. bundyboy Win User

How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10

Hello,

I hope you can help me. We at school recently purchased a new computer, and installed Win 10. But unfortunately our microscope which has a digital camera Olympus DP25 does not work.

to be more precise, when installing the driver for the camera, it simply nothing happens after the installation.

therefore we can assume that the driver is not compatible with Win 10.

So my question is how to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 ?

i did a little research, and i found this: Getting older drivers to work in Windows 8 | Alphr

YouTube

but regardless, do you know of any other solution we can try ?

We are going to try this on monday.

if unfortunately nothing works, then we will install dual boot, first we will install windows xp, and then win 10.

and if you can give me an example of how we can install dual boot.

Thank you

:)

bundyboy, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - older drivers

2. How to stop Windows from older driver updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop Windows from older driver updates.: Hello, I am running the latest W10 build version 1909 with all updates. On one of my laptops with an AMD Vega 3 GPU. Everytime I update the driver to an newer version than 26.20.12037.1000 Windows update reverses me to the version mentioned here. This is rather annoying....
  3. older scanner driver

older scanner driver: where do i find a driver for a 600dpi usb scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-scanner-driver/3cbdd5f7-6276-443b-9664-8f18bc8b9a0f
  4. Windows Update Installed Older 2017 NVidia Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Update Installed Older 2017 NVidia Graphics Driver: Just wondering is there a way to make windows update stop installing a Graphics Driver from 2017 for my NVIDIA ASUS STRIX GTX 980 graphics card.I always uses the latest driver from NVIDIA which works the best for me other than a older 2017 driver.Any help with this greatly...
  5. Windows Update Installes Older 2017 NVidia Graphics Driver

Windows Update Installes Older 2017 NVidia Graphics Driver: Just wondering is there a way to make windows update stop installing a Graphics Driver from 2017 for my NVIDIA ASUS STRIX GTX 980 graphics card.I always uses the latest driver from NVIDIA which works the best for me other than a older 2017 driver.Any help with this greatly...
  6. Drivers on an older version of Windows 10

Drivers on an older version of Windows 10: Hello. I just got a new PC. I put Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on it and installed most of my drivers manually. All was going well until I encountered an error while I was installing my graphics driver. Is said that the driver does not support my version of Windows. Is there any way...
  7. Can't install any older Amd drivers in latest windows 10 update 1903

Can't install any older Amd drivers in latest windows 10 update 1903: I just recently updated to may 2019 windows 10 update.However I am unable to install old amd drivers in it.Latest driver has scren freezing issue.So I can't install dr8vers other than 17.7.1 .The new drivers are 19.5.1 Also even If I try to use older driver than 19.7.1...
  8. Prefer older Realtek sound drivers & am prevented to update driver

Prefer older Realtek sound drivers & am prevented to update driver: Diffy that i found one of the best videos (You Tube (oldguy.com )that has download link to Realtek 64 bit sound driver that is older version than what the current Driver i have installed on Home version win. 10 but doesn't have sound manager anyway. This other driver download...
  9. Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop

Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop: The PC in question is an HP Pavillion p6710f which uses AMD 4200 integrated graphics.It was updated from Win7 64bit to Win10 64 bit a couple years ago & was working OK. However the latest Win10 update messed up the video. A couple monitors were tried (a 1680x1050 and a...
  10. Need good driver for Realtek Card Reader older Gateway NV52L

Need good driver for Realtek Card Reader older Gateway NV52L: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_06981025 Realtek Card Reader Windows 10 blocking the last "good" driver provided by Gateway for 64-bit Windows 8.1 Doing the usual quick searches I cannot find an alternative. Anyone of you been down this road? Help appreciated mucho! c 125167

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moved from windows 7 to windows 10 now my older version of maschine willnot work are there drivers to change that