Windows 10: How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10

Discus and support How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I hope you can help me. We at school recently purchased a new computer, and installed Win 10. But unfortunately our microscope which has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bundyboy, Oct 18, 2019.

1. bundyboy Win User

How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10

Hello,

I hope you can help me. We at school recently purchased a new computer, and installed Win 10. But unfortunately our microscope which has a digital camera Olympus DP25 does not work.

to be more precise, when installing the driver for the camera, it simply nothing happens after the installation.

therefore we can assume that the driver is not compatible with Win 10.

So my question is how to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 ?

i did a little research, and i found this: Getting older drivers to work in Windows 8 | Alphr

YouTube

but regardless, do you know of any other solution we can try ?

We are going to try this on monday.

if unfortunately nothing works, then we will install dual boot, first we will install windows xp, and then win 10.

and if you can give me an example of how we can install dual boot.

Thank you

:)

bundyboy, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get older drivers to work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - older drivers

2. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  3. How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the issue of Windows update reverting graphics drivers to older versions after I...: Hardware: Samsung Galaxybook 2, model NP550XED-KF3BR, I5 1235U, 24Gb RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe GraphicsUpdating graphics drivers at Intel website to the latest version 31.0.x results in Windows Update trying to revert it to an earlier version 30.0.x, which has much worse...
  4. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?: I tried to reinstall Win10 on an 8-year old Lenovo laptop. Downloaded an iso image from microsoft, put on a usb drive and booted from it. The setup program said there was no disk driver for my laptop!Desperate, I found another such Win10 USB drive that I made 2-3 years ago...
  5. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?: I tried to reinstall Win10 on an 8-year old Lenovo laptop. Downloaded an iso image from microsoft, put on a usb drive and booted from it. The setup program said there was no disk driver for my laptop!Desperate, I found another such Win10 USB drive that I made 2-3 years ago...
  6. Is Microsoft removing disk drivers for older chipsets?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Update is trying to get me to install older drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update is trying to get me to install older drivers?: So, I have a laptop with an Intel graphics card running on the latest driver version, 31.0.101.5084, but Windows wants me to install older ones. Should I stay with the driver I have or roll back to what Windows is recommending?...
  8. Windows Update is trying to get me to install older drivers?

Windows Update is trying to get me to install older drivers?: So, I have a laptop with an Intel graphics card running on the latest driver version, 31.0.101.5084, but Windows wants me to install older ones. Should I stay with the driver I have or roll back to what Windows is recommending?...
  9. What happens if an older driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if an older driver: I have an MSI Katana laptop. My question is, is it ok to install an older intel driver on top of a newer one, such as the Intel IPF Driver or an Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver?...
  10. What happens if an older driver

What happens if an older driver: I have an MSI Katana laptop. My question is, is it ok to install an older intel driver on top of a newer one, such as the Intel IPF Driver or an Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moved from windows 7 to windows 10 now my older version of maschine willnot work are there drivers to change that