Windows 10: How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8

Discus and support How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team Way back I bought a laptop with Windows 8 (Genuine), I have recovery drive too. Later on I got notification from Microsoft to upgrade to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rbhargava25, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8

Hi Team

Way back I bought a laptop with Windows 8 (Genuine), I have recovery drive too.

Later on I got notification from Microsoft to upgrade to Window 10 (Genuine).

Now I want to format my laptop but as recovery was created with windows 8 so obviously I will get windows 8 after formatting my laptop. How I will get lovely windows 10 after formatting ?

Thank,

Rahul

:)

rbhargava25, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    ORIGIN PC Now Shipping Touch Enabled Windows 8 Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now shipping Microsoft's new Windows 8 Operating System on their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8 has been redesigned with a new intuitive interface that provides instant access to contacts, apps, games and personal data, yet still offers the same foundation from Windows 7. Windows 8 adds a variety of new features such as significantly faster boot up times, cloud connectivity, multi-touch support for the EON17-SLX laptops, and multi-touch support for 3rd party Microsoft certified peripherals to provide a new experience on your ORIGIN system. ORIGIN PC will continue to offer and ship orders with Windows 7 post launch to provide a robust custom experience for all customers.

How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8 238a_thm.jpg

Windows 8 Features:
    • Windows 7 foundation: Windows 8 is designed and built off the rock-solid foundation you've come to expect from Windows 7 offering great performance on an ORIGIN PC.
    • New Start Menu: The new Start Menu contains all of the information and applications you care about in one place, such as your contacts, the weather, internet or even your favorite PC games in customizable tiles for your convenience.
    • Cloud Connected: Windows 8 can store your settings, files and information to the cloud using your Microsoft account and allows you to log in into any other Windows 8 enabled device to sync your start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites.
    • Faster Boot Up Times: With a better allocation of system applications and resources, Windows 8 offers a significantly faster boot up time over its predecessors.
    • Multi-Touch Support: Windows 8 takes full advantage of the built in giant multi-touch trackpad of the EON17-SLX Laptop so you can use multi-touch gestures to switch between apps, rotate images, zoom in and out on webpages and much more! Windows 8 certified touch screen monitors, wireless multi-touch trackpads and mice are also available as an optional accessory.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8 related questions.
    Visit the ORIGIN PC Windows 8 Landing Page here.

btarunr, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8

1. How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8 - Similar Threads - original window formatting

2. Formatting windows 10 that originally came with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting windows 10 that originally came with windows 11: Sometime this year I brought a pc that has windows 11 on it but downgraded to windows 10 as i prefer 10 over 11 but the thing is, if I was to format windows 10 will windows 10 stay and boot back into windows 10 or will it delete windows 10 off the drive?...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 from windows 7, which initially was windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 from windows 7, which initially was windows 10?: Hi tech support Initially, I had windows 10 which was downgraded to windows 7. Now I want to upgrade it to windows 10. How can I do it?Please help!!...
  4. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop: I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my genuine windows 10 again. What should I do.in activation tab under settings I can see like this."" Windows is activate with a...
  5. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop: I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my genuine windows 10 again. What should I do.in activation tab under settings I can see like this."" Windows is activate with a...
  6. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to Format the Laptop which is having error

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Format the Laptop which is having error: How to mainly format the laptop as the error had formed in windows 10 and the important files had also been deleted automatically so is it possible to reinstall the and clean the errors in the system ganesh chaturthi 2022 date...
  8. Installing windows X on laptop that originally came with windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows X on laptop that originally came with windows 8: Hi, I have a dell xps L322X laptop which came with windows 8. The laptop is too slow now even with SSD installed. Below the laptop is a metal flap saying windows 8 but with no windows key like older laptops. It has a serial number of the hardware. The laptop is now windows x...
  9. How do I get Windows 10 on this Windows 8 computer I bought?

How do I get Windows 10 on this Windows 8 computer I bought?: I am not good with computers I bought this used in trying to updste it cuz it's not letting me do anything how do I get windows 10 * Original title Windows * Moved from Windows 8/Update...
  10. How to find which was Windows 8 original language?

How to find which was Windows 8 original language?: Hello! I recently tried to upgrade a friend's Windows 8.1 notebook to Windows 10. I had a Windows 10 Greek DVD-ROM with me to save time waiting for the update to download. I checked System Properties, it was Windows 8.1 64-bit, everything was in Greek, so I assumed he had...