Windows 10: How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

Discus and support How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc is stuck in the automatic repair loop after my desktop was frozen and kept refreshing and I tried a fresh reset. Now it keeps putting me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Animatedtub6, Dec 3, 2023.

1. How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

My pc is stuck in the automatic repair loop after my desktop was frozen and kept refreshing and I tried a fresh reset. Now it keeps putting me in recovery mode but I can’t get into command prompt or anything else because my windows password is gone. Is there anything I can do?

:)

Animatedtub6, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 3, 2023
  3. kjpistole Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hello, my HP laptop is in an automatic repair loop. I tried to go to advanced settings to refresh the computer and upon entering my admin password, it is saying the password is invalid. I even tried to change my password with my Microsoft account and
    it is still saying invalid. Any suggestions on how to get it out of automatic repair or why it will not accept my password?

kjpistole, Dec 3, 2023
  4. larry Win User

How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

larry, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

1. How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get out of automatic repair loop without admin password: My pc is stuck in the automatic repair loop after my desktop was frozen and kept refreshing and I tried a fresh reset. Now it keeps putting me in recovery mode but I can’t get into command prompt or anything else because my windows password is gone. Is there anything I can...
  3. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  4. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights: Good day everyone.Yesterday, my custom built PC ran into a problem, so I was just listening to some music and browsing the web when all of a sudden, an electricity shortage occurred for a few seconds, after trying to get back to what I was doing I'm forced into the automatic...
  5. [W10] Stuck on automatic repair loop without admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  7. Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password

Automatic Repair Loop Forgotten Password: Hello! I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop, until yesterday, it couldn't start correctly. Everytime I turn it on or restart the system, it kept prompting it. I tried the Advanced options, but it keeps looking for my password which I can't remember. I clicked 'Forgot...
  8. Automatic Repair Without a Password

Automatic Repair Without a Password: My Windows 10 pc is crashing on boot and I only have access to the "Automatic Repair" option. This problem started after downloading and installing what I believe is a wrong version of the HASP driver. Therefore, I know I need to get to the Command Prompt to -purge the driver...
  9. Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.: I got stuck in the automatic repair loop after pressing "shut off and update" and startup repair doesn't seem to work and the other options require a password that I don't have as I use a PIN to log in. How can I solve this? I found a guide that told me to use a program...
  10. how do i get out of the automatic repair loop ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i get out of the automatic repair loop ?: submitted by /u/improperarticulation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqwos0/how_do_i_get_out_of_the_automatic_repair_loop/