Windows 10: How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen

Discus and support How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been having problems with my Laptop, its very very very slow, I mean pre dial up speed. I was told to go to safe mode when I did this I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kellyena, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Kellyena Win User

How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen

Hi

I have been having problems with my Laptop, its very very very slow, I mean pre dial up speed.

I was told to go to safe mode when I did this I ended up with a start up screen that was frozen

I have tried restarting the computer, that does nothing.

I have entered passwords and nothing will get my out of this screen

In the bottom right hand corner there are 4 icons
    1st from the left is ENG which when I click on this one it gives 3 different versions of English. Next when I put the cursor in it, it says Internet but when I click on it l see a grey rectangular screen and in the bottom left hand corner is a square with Flight Mode on it. It doesn’t matter what I do on that screen I can’t change anything. If I click on the next item I have Narrator which is turned off, then under that I have magnifier, on-screen keyboard, then high contrast, sticky keys, filter keys all turned off
    Then the shut down and restart

Doesn’t matter what I do nothing reacts on the screen

Please help me

:)

Kellyena, Feb 18, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Unable to Start in Safe Mode Win10

I understand that as repeating the basic problem. Is that what you mean? I can't tell you why- some sort of corruption- hence all the steps I'm suggesting. Please try each in turn.

The first are to check for basic forms of corruption and so proceed onwards in order.

dalchina, Feb 18, 2020
  4. How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen

1. How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen - Similar Threads - Safe Mode Frozen

2. frozen start up screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frozen start up screen.: since ive downloaded the new windows 11 update ive been having issues with my laptop loading up. i cant access my log in screen for days or hours. i have to let it sit just to get it to respond. is anyone else having these issues since the new update and if so can you help?...
  3. frozen start up screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frozen start up screen.: since ive downloaded the new windows 11 update ive been having issues with my laptop loading up. i cant access my log in screen for days or hours. i have to let it sit just to get it to respond. is anyone else having these issues since the new update and if so can you help?...
  4. In safe mode and can’t get out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In safe mode and can’t get out!: HelloAfter my PC carried out updates, I had a problem with it so entered safe mode. Now I’m stuck in it. If I hold shift and restart, every option I am given requires password which I have forgotten as I have always used a PIN. I am in safe mode without networking. Can anyone...
  5. How do i get out of safe mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get out of safe mode?: I entered safe mode to try things out as i have never used it and after restarting the lock screen kept saying my password was incorrect even though i entered the right one and even reset my account password twice, same goes with the factory resetting screen and admin...
  6. Cant get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get out of safe mode: I tried to boot my lappy in safe mode, it asked for password, i gave correct password but it still says wrong, i changed my password went into safe mode with networking but still cant connect to internet someone please help me....
  7. How to start up in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to start up in safe mode: What are the steps to start your computer in Safe Mode in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-up-in-safe-mode/c5ae0c3d-1364-4940-96fa-4eb0a889e034
  8. How can I get out of safe mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get out of safe mode?: HI, I was trying to install some graphics drivers and there was an issue so AMD suggested installing a cleaner in Safe mode. I clicked on restart in Safe mode and it asks for a password. I have tried numerous passwords with no luck. How can I get my computer running...
  9. Cannot get out of Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get out of Safe Mode: I was having difficulty with flashing and went into safe mode to try to figure out which program was causing it but now whenever I reboot I am still in Safe Mode. 18939
  10. can't get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get out of safe mode: Hello, I was having trouble with a usb drive and found a tutorial that suggested I go into safe mode to fix it. Due to there not being an F8 boot command screen any more I had to go into msconfig to change how the computer starts up.. which is now set to safe mode. So i'm...