Windows 10: How to get past the PIN screen windows 11

Discus and support How to get past the PIN screen windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is stuck on the PIN screen. I don't remember ever creating a PIN for it. I have no idea how to get past it. My laptop is useless right now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicole S_9294, Mar 25, 2023.

1. How to get past the PIN screen windows 11

My laptop is stuck on the PIN screen. I don't remember ever creating a PIN for it. I have no idea how to get past it. My laptop is useless right now. Can someone please help me? I was using the laptop with no problems a couple of weeks ago.

:)

Nicole S_9294, Mar 25, 2023

2. Windows 11 needs PIN - lost PIN & Password - Help!

To reset a forgotten PIN code, please complete these steps: (Require your phone number.)

Step 1: On the Windows 11 login screen, click “I forgot my PIN” under the PIN password box.

Step 2: Enter your user account password and then click “Sign in”.

Step 3: you need to verify your identity, choose a way to receive code and continue.

Step 4: If you choose your phone number, enter the last 4 digits of the phone number. Then click “Send code”.

Step 5: You will receive a code in seconds. Type in your received code and then click “Verify”.

Step 6: Select “Continue”.

Step 7: Type in a new PIN and type it again to confirm. Then click “OK”. The new PIN password is working now.

Step-by-step guide of resetting Windosws PIN code with screenshot can be found here. If this cannot work, you can try to register another Microsoft account to sign into your Windows 11.

BarkeySilend, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 25, 2023
  4. How to get past the PIN screen windows 11

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

How to get past the PIN screen windows 11

1. How to get past the PIN screen windows 11 - Similar Threads - past PIN screen

2. How to get past the Windows Hello PIN prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get past the Windows Hello PIN prompt: I'm trying to sign into Office. Email and Password are correct but then I get 'Use Windows Hello with your account', and prompted to insert a PIN. I don't have a PIN as I have never used Windows Hello and I don't want to set it up. I can't get past this loop. 'Cancel' takes...
  3. How to get past the Windows Hello PIN prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get past the Windows Hello PIN prompt: I'm trying to sign into Office. Email and Password are correct but then I get 'Use Windows Hello with your account', and prompted to insert a PIN. I don't have a PIN as I have never used Windows Hello and I don't want to set it up. I can't get past this loop. 'Cancel' takes...
  4. How to get past the Windows Hello PIN prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can’t get past windows pin screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past windows pin screen: When I enter my pin or click “forgot my pin” it just returns me to the same screen prompting me to enter my pin. I have tried shutting down the computer and pressing esc before it gets to that screen so that I could access the startup menu. Anything I select from that screen...
  6. Can’t get past windows pin screen

Can’t get past windows pin screen: When I enter my pin or click “forgot my pin” it just returns me to the same screen prompting me to enter my pin. I have tried shutting down the computer and pressing esc before it gets to that screen so that I could access the startup menu. Anything I select from that screen...
  7. How to get past the PIN screen windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get past the PIN screen windows 11: My laptop is stuck on the PIN screen. I don't remember ever creating a PIN for it. I have no idea how to get past it. My laptop is useless right now. Can someone please help me? I was using the laptop with no problems a couple of weeks ago....
  8. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  9. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  10. How to get past windows login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get past windows login screen?: father in law set up login but doesn't know password so it keeps coming up with windows screen but cannot get past the password screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-past-windows-login-screen/81b31037-4659-440e-bc99-679300c8e398