Windows 10: How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017?

Discus and support How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm sure this has been brought up many times before, and I'm sorry for adding another post about it. But I've tried to go through the guides posted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/izzulaizad95, Oct 31, 2019.

1. How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017?

I'm sure this has been brought up many times before, and I'm sorry for adding another post about it. But I've tried to go through the guides posted here and still couldn't install it. The best I got was the driver working for a few minutes before everything except moving the cursor stopped working again. I tried to do the suggestions in the comments but those didn't work either. Anyone with the same laptop had any success? If so, I would really appreciate your help.

submitted by /u/izzulaizad95
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/izzulaizad95, Oct 31, 2019

2. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Hi Milad,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in troubleshooting this issue. The details provided helps us to avoid repeating the steps.

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected.

Suggest you to refer and follow the steps from this article on ‘Troubleshooting Touch Screen issues’.

Important: Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Follow these steps to uninstall the driver from the PC.

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant touch screen.
    3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    You may also want to
    download the drivers from the OEM HP website
    and install it to check if that helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 31, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Djg0407 Win User

How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017?

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017?

1. How to get precision drivers on HP Envy x360 2017? - Similar Threads - precision drivers Envy

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?: hello, i am using an HP pavillion x360 14 inch convertible laptop with windows 11 and i'm trying to figure out how to get the precision touchpad drivers on it because the preinstalled drivers synaptics SMBus Clickpad 19.5.35.50 are not good. There is a lot of missing...
  5. how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?: hello, i am using an HP pavillion x360 14 inch convertible laptop with windows 11 and i'm trying to figure out how to get the precision touchpad drivers on it because the preinstalled drivers synaptics SMBus Clickpad 19.5.35.50 are not good. There is a lot of missing...
  6. How to disable the touchpad on the HP envy x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable the touchpad on the HP envy x360: How can I disable the touchpad on an HP envy x360 15m-cn0011dx? It is easy to find the right dialog to disable the touchpad on my other HP machines but on this one I haven't discovered where. I also have a zBook 15 and elitebook 840 G2 so I am somewhat familiar with how...
  7. How to disable the touchpad on the HP envy x360

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable the touchpad on the HP envy x360: How can I disable the touchpad on an HP envy x360 15m-cn0011dx? It is easy to find the right dialog to disable the touchpad on my other HP machines but on this one I haven't discovered where. I also have a zBook 15 and elitebook 840 G2 so I am somewhat familiar with how...
  8. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues: Hey guys, I have been dealing with this problem for a few months now. I got a brand new HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx laptop and it was working fine for a while and after a couple of months (after a windows update, but not completely sure this was the cause) the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy touch screen driver

2. how to uninstall touchscreen drivers hp envy

3. hp pavilion x360 wireless issues