Windows 10: How to get program to resize

Discus and support How to get program to resize in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I can snap this program and it will resize to every position it should with Snap but as soon as I pull it out it goes to this I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ghost5825, Dec 25, 2019.

1. How to get program to resize

How to get program to resize VjpcJyo8-ldCsQFpjQkcIaaf0CghwZwoKMz8HSJvvkY.jpg

So I can snap this program and it will resize to every position it should with Snap but as soon as I pull it out it goes to this I've tried everything I can think of including remove and reinstall still the same issue. maybe It left something behind it worked fine for a few days then went to this. Thanks in advance for any help.

https://preview.redd.it/oiq8qahikw6...bp&s=574e87244fc0dae8a5e6151a3a328d8ff631502d

submitted by /u/ghost5825
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ghost5825, Dec 25, 2019

2. photo resize

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with resizing photo, we would like to know the following:

• When resizing your photo, what app are you using?
    • When you say "the default apps/programs don't allow it", can you tell us what is happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 25, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Dec 25, 2019
  4. How to get program to resize

Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

How to get program to resize

1. How to get program to resize - Similar Threads - program resize

2. Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.: This is how it supposed to look like:But it looks like this instead:It doesn't happen for only this but other programs such as: InstallShield Wizard.It doesn't happen for Exact Audio Copy or any other programs but only for Max Payne and InstallShield WizardI would want to...
  3. Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.: This is how it supposed to look like:But it looks like this instead:It doesn't happen for only this but other programs such as: InstallShield Wizard.I would want to know how to fix it.Thanks....
  4. Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs use this font instead of the default font.It resizes the program a bit too.: This is how it supposed to look like:But it looks like this instead:It doesn't happen for only this but other programs such as: InstallShield Wizard.I would want to know how to fix it.Thanks....
  5. Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.: I have 2 x Corsair XENEON 32QHD165 monitors both connected via USB to the PC. Every time the monitors are turned off or the USB disconnects some of the programs on my PC resize themselves, like Steam. It'll go from a small window to a LARGE full sized window but not full...
  6. Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.

Some programs resizing when monitors turned off then back on.: I have 2 x Corsair XENEON 32QHD165 monitors both connected via USB to the PC. Every time the monitors are turned off or the USB disconnects some of the programs on my PC resize themselves, like Steam. It'll go from a small window to a LARGE full sized window but not full...
  7. windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize: I had Windows 10, and got upgraded online to 11 about a year ago. Afterwards, most programs work normally, most Windows programs had small font and were hard to read, but had normal windows, but certain programs were oversized, and the windows could not be resized. The window...
  8. windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize

windows 11 certain programs window size too big and can't resize: I had Windows 10, and got upgraded online to 11 about a year ago. Afterwards, most programs work normally, most Windows programs had small font and were hard to read, but had normal windows, but certain programs were oversized, and the windows could not be resized. The window...
  9. Can't horizontally resize programs anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't horizontally resize programs anymore: On a Lenovo Windows 10, with the most recent updates, connected to an external monitor, a DELL2001FP resolution 1600 x 1200:When a program like File Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, etc. is in restored down mode not maximized or minimized, sort of floating on screen,...
  10. Can't horizontally resize programs anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't horizontally resize programs anymore: On a Lenovo Windows 10, with the most recent updates, connected to an external monitor, a DELL2001FP resolution 1600 x 1200:When a program like File Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, etc. is in restored down mode not maximized or minimized, sort of floating on screen,...