Windows 10: How to get record thing past 30 seconds

Discus and support How to get record thing past 30 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I press win+g i get the xbox overlay. If im playing a game and do something cool, I only have 30 seconds to record it, or its lost. any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/axlrosie1234, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How to get record thing past 30 seconds

So when I press win+g i get the xbox overlay. If im playing a game and do something cool, I only have 30 seconds to record it, or its lost. any way to increase that time?

submitted by /u/axlrosie1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/axlrosie1234, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 24, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

How to get record thing past 30 seconds

weybrew, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

How to get record thing past 30 seconds

1. How to get record thing past 30 seconds - Similar Threads - record thing past

2. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  3. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  4. Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....: This has been really annoying when I'm trying to play rainbow 6 and it happening during an inopportune moment. On a side not sometimes the game will minimize itself, don't know if this is related. submitted by /u/AllomancerJack [link] [comments]...
  5. How to Add Watermark to Video in 30 Seconds

How to Add Watermark to Video in 30 Seconds: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kassiaami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfnyva/how_to_add_watermark_to_video_in_30_seconds/
  6. How to Add Watermark to Photos in 30 Seconds !!!

How to Add Watermark to Photos in 30 Seconds !!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kassiaami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfnvy6/how_to_add_watermark_to_photos_in_30_seconds/
  7. How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?

How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?: Does anyone know how Windows 10 records the last 30 seconds of a game when pressing the specific shortcut (Windows key + Alt + G)? Is this possible thanks to a continuous recording of the game on HDD/SSD or RAM? Thanks in advance....
  8. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable my...: I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself...
  9. Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording the last 30 seconds of gameplay in the gamebar doesn't automatically enable to...: I have all the settings that I can see enabled within the gamebar and windows dvr capture settings to allow the microphone to be on by default, yet for some reason if I want the last 30 seconds captured to contain my voice, I have to open up the gamebar and unmute myself...
  10. runas takes 20-30 seconds to get started

in Windows 10 Support
    runas takes 20-30 seconds to get started: I have a program that I use to script some GUI only programs. I use it to have a one button desktop shortcut with (essentially) the following command: C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /user:mycompname\Administrator /savecred "myprogram.exe myscript.ext" I need the runas since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ways to record past 30 seconds