Windows 10: How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

Discus and support How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Purchase by mistake, don't have window 10, how can I get the refund? Looping around the 1. Microsoft Support which no one answer.. 2. Refer to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alextong3, Jul 30, 2020.

1. alextong3 Win User

How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

Purchase by mistake, don't have window 10, how can I get the refund?

Looping around the

1. Microsoft Support which no one answer..

2. Refer to Microsoft store which asked to get to My order to click the refund icon, which is not available

3. Ask to check terms of sales.

After reading line by line.. still don't understand why I can't get any answer for refund.

Very disappointed about MS CS.. won't purchase on MS store again!

:)

alextong3, Jul 30, 2020
  2. TaranShah Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Masters Collection

Hello. I installed the master collection of Minecraft on my windows 10 pc, but I didn’t get any of the added content. I already had Minecraft installed on other devices with the same account. Is there anyway I can get that added content?

TaranShah, Jul 30, 2020
  3. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while installing the Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions
    below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error message/code you are getting while installing it?

However, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know how it goes. If issue persists, please let us know and we will certainly help you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 30, 2020
  4. PamYons Win User

Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date.

PamYons, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft Master

2. Request a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. <Order Number : 1984855675 >

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. <Order Number : 1984855675 >: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on 13 February 2021, but it was the wrong purchase item. I want to get a refund for this. Would you please give me refund?...
  3. master collection minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft windows 10: I purchased master collection and no matter what ive tried i cant find the 1,000 minecoins im supposed to have and i dont know what else to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft-windows-10/a002b54a-4fce-4d56-a565-1face8ab5d75
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: I Just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" to play on my PC. I have Minecraft for Windows 10 installed and plays OK. However, the Game will not Download or Install, when trying to "Install/ Play", I get the message - "This product won't work on this...
  5. master collection minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft: i bought a master collection minecraft for my daughter in June 2020. She never used it, please can you help us to download for use please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft/7a3f6805-5865-49ff-8c03-8472b6f9f13e
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection: I bought Minecraft Master Collection for $49.99 on 8/31/2020 nd the microsoft store says I OWN the game, however I cannot install this. I click install and it downloads the normal MineCraft Windows 10, not the Master Collection. I have not received any of the packs or coins...
  7. Minecraft master collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft master collection for Windows 10: I bought for my son the above and when he logs into the game he has 0 mine coins although it says in the package he will receive 1000. How can i fix it?...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Masters Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Masters Collection: Hello. I installed the master collection of Minecraft on my windows 10 pc, but I didn’t get any of the added content. I already had Minecraft installed on other devices with the same account. Is there anyway I can get that added content?...
  9. How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?: Hi everyone, Yesterday, i bought the minecraft master collection on the microsoft store but after buying it, i'm unable to install it because of the error below. [ATTACH] I have tried all the fixes available online. Spent 4 or 5 hours trying to do the fixes for both my...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 master collection.: Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-master-collection/11600a76-b331-45d5-bc84-c4ccebdf1543