Windows 10: How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English?

Discus and support How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English? My PC language setting is French Canadian. I don't want to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Mar 26, 2019.

1. arjfca Win User

How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English?

Hello

My PC language setting is French Canadian. I don't want to change everything. All I need is to get result from a command line query be displayed in English.

powercfg /query 2>&1> %userprofile%\Desktop\MyPowerScheme.txt
    notepad %userprofile%\Desktop\MyPowerScheme.txt

I getting problem to received help from this community because the ones who are trying to help me
    can't decipher a badly formatted file using a mixture of French an English

ex: GUID du param tre d'alimentationÿ: 6738e2c4-e8a5-4a42-b16a-e040e769756e (Arrˆter le disque dur apr s)

:)

arjfca, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to get report from a command query  result be rendered in English? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 26, 2019
  4. GaryL22 Win User

Poor Rendering of Health Reports from Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials

I receive the standard daily health reports from a Windows 2012 R2 Essentials server. These e-mails render just fine on my Windows 10 PC in Outlook 2016.

However, when I open one in the Outlook Android App, the contents are unreadable:

• some icon attachments (for red, yellow, green etc)
    • a whole heap of white space in which are a couple of the title lines from the message
    If I open one in the Gmail App (connected via an Exchange rather than IMAP account), this gives a very legible result.

Here's the strange thing. If I do this:

• open the report on my PC in Outlook 2016
    • forward it to myself
    • open the forwarded message in the Outlook App for Android
    the report is then rendered perfectly by the app.

What is going on here? Surely the app ought to make a reasonable go of a standard message that Microsoft generate?

GaryL22, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get report from a command query result be rendered in English? - Similar Threads - report command query

2. Windows Error Report file query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error Report file query: I am suddenly receiving a WER every time I close computer. Can anyone tell me how to correct whatever error it has identified please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-report-file-query/bfe2f28b-f582-429d-8648-cf8a6dc62bc6
  3. Windows Error Report file query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Report file query: I am suddenly receiving a WER every time I close computer. Can anyone tell me how to correct whatever error it has identified please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-report-file-query/bfe2f28b-f582-429d-8648-cf8a6dc62bc6
  4. How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language and competitions from American English to British English: Can language be changed from American English to British English especially for Daily Challenges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-and-competitions-from/2e8bf3a9-04ce-4cd1-8692-bee9f2ee9674
  5. Show search results in English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show search results in English?: I am using Windows 10 in my native language. Often I look online to see solutions to different problems that show step by step guides through menus and settings. The guides are in English but when I type English keywords in the search bar it does not show the results because...
  6. How to modify column width for powershell command results

in Windows 10 Support
    How to modify column width for powershell command results: This link displayed a powershell command to view drivers: How to check device driver versions on Windows 10 | Windows Central Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-WmiObject Win32_PnPSignedDriver|...
  7. Child Acivity Report not in English

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Acivity Report not in English: Hi, I recently set up an account for my kid and enabled the activity report and time limits. My problem now is that both the activity report and requests for additional time emails are sent by Microsoft in Spanish and not English. I have scoured the settings for both...
  8. Settings/Storage reports bizarre results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings/Storage reports bizarre results: Clicking Settings, then Storage, reports bizarre and impossible results. On my 96 GB C: drive, it reports 298 of 375 GB in use, with 77.7 free. (The 77.7 GB figure is correct.) What is going on here? This issue has been occurring for some time now, and it's the same on the...
  9. "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION" Command Prompt Command result reading: Hi, Here is the situation have several Windows 10 computers on domain network that contains 3 physical servers and 4 Virtual servers on 2 hyper v hosts. I should add the domain controller or active directory is a Virtual Machine on a hyper v host. Hyper v host 1 - AD 1...
  10. Differences in format of DOS command results

in Windows 10 Support
    Differences in format of DOS command results: OK, so I am doing some stuff in DOS, not geeky stuff but playing around. I have two computers that I can use, both with W10. So, I do a 'DIR' command, saving to a file, and then look at it. Then same again on the other computer. It annoys me that the format of the results...