Windows 10: How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ????????????

Discus and support How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ???????????? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have newly purchase msi laptop but when i start any type of video thing it only it shows me only GREEN and audio is coming out. Please help with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hardeepsingh12994, Nov 29, 2018.

1. How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ????????????

I have newly purchase msi laptop but when i start any type of video thing it only it shows me only GREEN and audio is coming out.

Please help with this issue..

:)

hardeepsingh12994, Nov 29, 2018
  2. TheXed Win User

Videos are green?

All of my videos are green on Windows 10. It doesn't matter if they are locally stored, streamed from YouTube, or played from DVD's; every video type imaginable I could test with is green.

It doesn't matter what program, or web browser I used (tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox)—I get the same green video. I've also tested with Windows Media Player, and VLC Media Player with the same green result. I can hear audio just fine but all I see is green for the video.

I do NOT seem to have this issue with video games or pictures—I only have Minecraft installed so that's the game I tested with to confirm.

How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ???????????? 5VNYm.png

Update: Sorry for the lack of a reply. Things have been a bit hectic. I have gotten everything to work except Apps. Edge works, IE works, Chrome works. Just nothing else... Thanks for the help...The suggestions in the first answer have partially helped....

Update 2: Seems to work in VLC for Windows Store... But not Movies & TV

TheXed, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Videos are green?

I found this official describtion from Microsoft Support about this problem.

A short summary about the possible solutions:

• Make sure that you are using the latest drivers for the video card that are provided directly from the video card manufacturer or from the system manufacturer. If you update the drivers, make sure that the Color Quality setting in the Display Properties dialog box was not reset.
    • Verify that you have any other software updates for the video card. Also, verify that you have the latest updates for Microsoft DirectX. For other software updates for the video card, and also for DirectX updates, visit the following Microsoft Web site.
    • Turn down video acceleration. To do this in Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 Series or in later versions of Microsoft Windows Media Player, follow these steps:

• Change the advanced video acceleration settings. To do this in Windows Media Player 9 Series or in later versions of Windows Media Player, follow these steps:

• Lower the screen resolution. To do this, follow these steps:

Stackcraft_noob, Nov 29, 2018
  4. How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ????????????

green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ????????????

1. How to get rid from GREEN display from videos in windows 10 ???????????? - Similar Threads - rid GREEN display

2. Is there a way to get rid of the red x and green checkmarks from desktop and file icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get rid of the red x and green checkmarks from desktop and file icons?: I know why it's happening it's because I'm out of one drive cloud storage or whatever but I just want to know if I could hide those Xs and checkmarksvideo example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOElsQfmUMk&ab_channel=AdrianGoneInsane...
  3. Is there a way to get rid of the red x and green checkmarks from desktop and file icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of the red x and green checkmarks from desktop and file icons?: I know why it's happening it's because I'm out of one drive cloud storage or whatever but I just want to know if I could hide those Xs and checkmarksvideo example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOElsQfmUMk&ab_channel=AdrianGoneInsane...
  4. How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee: I had McAfee on my old pc but uninstalled it. I have never had it on this laptop yet they keep messaging me, from unintelligable email addresses, to tell me to renew, it is obviously scammers but I keep reporting them and they keep sending messages, now I have had a pop up on...
  5. How to get rid of Green check marks?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. How do I get rid of them? [img] 176296
  6. Windows 10 - Video displays as a green screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Video displays as a green screen: I am using Windows 10 Home, version 2004 OS build 19041.630 and when playing video it displays as a green screen. I have tried the following but it did not resolve the problem. - Restarting the computer - Checking for the lastest Windows updates - Running the...
  7. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  8. How can I get rid of a green screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get rid of a green screen?: Whenever I play a video I can hear it but the screen turns green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-a-green-screen/39b67cc9-cc83-4862-abca-a6669ff87363
  9. how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this black, yellow, green screen: so my screen has been like this for 5 hours and I don't know how to change it back to normal. I need help .-. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-yellow-green-screen/98c1f6cc-f37d-4650-8fef-ce44648b3943
  10. How to get rid of that pesky "Get Windows 10" from your taskbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of that pesky "Get Windows 10" from your taskbar.: This is the easiest way to get rid of the icon. You can right-click on the date/time in Taskbar system tray and select "Customize notification icons" option. It'll open a new window. Now look for GWX (Get Windows 10) entry in the list and change its value to "Hide icon and...