Windows 10: How to get rid of a Cursor Marker

Discus and support How to get rid of a Cursor Marker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About a year ago, I saw somebody had a marker to make form lines easier to see. In this case, whatever I did, whether it was a registry change or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RCoover, Oct 12, 2020.

1. RCoover Win User

How to get rid of a Cursor Marker

About a year ago, I saw somebody had a marker to make form lines easier to see. In this case, whatever I did, whether it was a registry change or a software change, added two pink balls, one above the other, with an almost invisible pink line between them, marking the location where I will be typing to fill in the form. I've gotten to dislike the two balls and want to remove them.

I do not see any software that I may have added to do this, and I certainly have no idea if there has been a registry change, and, if so, what to do about it now to remove the disliked Marker.

I've searched the internet and can find nothing. I really do not want to reset the computer it is a "Windows Insider" machine running an advanced Windows 10 build. I do not believe the build has anything to do with adding or deleting this unwanted feature.

Anybody know what the heck I'm talking about here, and what to do about it? Thanks for any help and advice you can give me.

:)

RCoover, Oct 12, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Sanrkom Win User
    MS browsers copy to clipboard all text in ol element with li markers, though other browsers don't copy markers

<ol> HTML Tag

see video http://screencast.com/t/0hWpL5v8bF

MS browsers copy to clipboard all text in ol element with li markers, though other browsers don't copy markers.

How i can copy list item without markers?

Sanrkom, Oct 12, 2020
  4. GhaziVU Win User

Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere on the desktop. It isn't a problem for me as I can fix it temporarily by deleting certain files from the
    registry configuration. However, the problem keeps happening after a factory reset and I cant sell it with that problem. Does anyone know how to fix it for good?

GhaziVU, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get rid of a Cursor Marker - Similar Threads - rid Cursor Marker

2. Audio Markers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Markers: In Video Editor, I have added custom music and need to adjust the length, but there are no markers to drag the length shorter or longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-markers/8660cacf-234e-4e5f-881f-55e99840712b
  3. Audio Markers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Markers: In Video Editor, I have added custom music and need to adjust the length, but there are no markers to drag the length shorter or longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-markers/8660cacf-234e-4e5f-881f-55e99840712b
  4. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  5. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  6. How to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of this: i'm using vietnamese telex keyboard and every time i want to use shortcut key in adobe this apear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this/6d382a54-716b-4d72-b048-a57c5a79b41c
  7. How to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  8. Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.: I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere on the desktop. It isn't a problem for me as I can fix it temporarily by deleting certain files from the registry...
  9. How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?: I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback. 120799
  10. how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get rid of this?: Hi guys: after i did a clean install of Win 10 TP, every time i boot too desktop i'm presented with this; see pic attach. 4481