Windows 10: How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

Discus and support How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Using Microsoft Security Essentials, every scan says I have a trojan. BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR. So I use the remove button, and also empty my recycle... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AKILBY, Feb 28, 2020.

1. AKILBY Win User

How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

Hi, Using Microsoft Security Essentials, every scan says I have a trojan. BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR. So I use the remove button, and also empty my recycle box. When I immediate run the scan again , it comes up clean. But the next day the same trojan is detected again, ie it wasn't removed? This has gone on for weeks. How do I permanently get rid of this trojan. Microsoft security essentials only seems to be detecting it, its not deleting it.

It says it's in file:C:\Windows\System32\s if this helps. Most items in this file are dated in 2009, but a few are dated December 2019, is this relevant?

Thanks for your help.

:)

AKILBY, Feb 28, 2020

2. Trojan-PoweLike!bat

Defender is not finding and removing or quarintining a malware "Trojan-PoweLike!bat" that I can not get off my computer. It was detected by Stinger, but it keeps coming back. Windows defender is not finding it How can I completely remove it????

RonGarcia313, Feb 28, 2020
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Feb 28, 2020
  4. How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

1. How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR - Similar Threads - rid trojan BAT

2. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  3. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  4. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  5. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  6. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  7. Get rid of Trojan spyware

Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  8. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  9. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  10. How to Get Rid of Trojan?

How to Get Rid of Trojan?: I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-trojan/e6add793-ff87-4c33-b534-1d7a1133e3d1