Windows 10: How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

Discus and support How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 computers, some behave ok, and some don't...all same settings and fresh installs. When I search for something on the taskbar, this blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xuzo, Oct 12, 2018.

1. xuzo Win User

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

I have 3 computers, some behave ok, and some don't...all same settings and fresh installs.

When I search for something on the taskbar, this blue bubble shows up with a whole buch of spam suggestions, like sports, news and crap from microsoft...it's really annoying.

I'm signed in with hotmail account, this is a genuine Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

How to I get rid of that damn thing once and for all? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar? [​IMG]

:)

2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Try0x101 Win User
    Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Try0x101, Oct 12, 2018
  4. How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

How do I get rid of "Get Cortana on your phone" Card in cortana?

Hi Edward,

To turn off those cards which you are getting on Cortana you can follow these steps:

• Open Cortana’s Notebook.
    • Click on Cortana tips.
    • If All tips suggestions is Off, turn it On.
    • Once it’s On, you will see Tip cards and Tip notifications options.
    • Make sure that both options are turned Off.

Don’t hesitate to give us any updates regarding your concern.

Arthur Rui, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

1. How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar? - Similar Threads - rid tips cortana

2. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  3. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  4. Getting rid of Cortana

in Cortana
    Getting rid of Cortana: Could there be anything more annoying and distracting. I am looking at the settings to disable it and it seems I can't. Also, try to uninstall it. I have this computer which I got in 2018 and my plan was to use it for travel. However, it has trouble updating the Dell Bios and...
  5. How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?: [ATTACH] Is there any way I can remove this? I accidentally pressed a few keys when I was trying to open my clipboard history and this showed up. I've been trying to find a fix, but to no avail. submitted by /u/lillie-senpai [link] [comments]...
  6. How to get rid of Bing Search History ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing Search History ?: Hi all, How do I get rid of / disable Bing search history ? Thanks 174166
  7. How can I get rid of Cortana?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  8. Any way of getting rid of this toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way of getting rid of this toolbar: Any way of getting rid of this toolbar please. [img] Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.836) 156774
  9. How to get rid of gaps between buttons on Windows toolbars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of gaps between buttons on Windows toolbars?: I have 2 computers. I tried to add toolbars to both computers. However I got gaps between buttons in one computer but none in another? [ATTACH] TIA...
  10. How to Get Rid of Cortana Search Application Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Get Rid of Cortana Search Application Bar?: For some reason this application bar keeps on popping up on Cortana when I search things, anyone know how to get rid of it? Screenshot here: (the icons on the top above 'best match' is what I'm talking about) [img] Please help! Thanks, 46560

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of cortana search bar

2. get rif of cortana tips

3. how to get rid of cortana tips

4. get rid of tips cortana,
  5. get rid of cortana tips,
  6. imgsync popup,
  7. how to get rid of imgsync popup