Windows 10: How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

Discus and support How to get rid of all the unneeded programs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 comes with a bunch of programs I don't need (at all) - agenda (I use Outlook 2013) - Mail (I use Outlook) - Films and TV (not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harpert, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Harpert Win User

How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

Windows 10 comes with a bunch of programs I don't need (at all)

- agenda (I use Outlook 2013)
    - Mail (I use Outlook)
    - Films and TV (not interested)

How could they be completely uninstalled?
    They might not take up a lot of space, but I don't need them.
    Thanks in advance

:)

Harpert, Aug 16, 2015

2. how to remove virus from my phone

I own a Windows Nokia 1520 phone and think I have a virus. Something called Taboola keeps adding unneeded information to my phone. How do I get rid of it.

Thanks

johnprizziZA, Aug 16, 2015
  3. X5 - How to get rid of all Calendar appointments

Hi - I synced my phone with my work calendar and since then the phone likes to wake me up extra early with reminders about things happening that day.

This is driving me crazy - How do I get rid of all the appointments?

I've tried options/ delete - but it will only let me delete the ones in the past.

I've tried changing the date on the phone and deleting them - and it says it's done it but the appointments are still there.

Can anyone help?

Bluetopaz---01, Aug 16, 2015
  4. How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

Get-AppXPackage | Remove-AppxPackage

Type the above into Powershell.
    This will uninstall ALL those apps including Windows Store for ALL users!
    There's no way back from this without doing a repair install or refresh Windows 10.

teachermark, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

1. How to get rid of all the unneeded programs? - Similar Threads - rid unneeded programs

2. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  3. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  4. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. deleting unneeded apps, programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleting unneeded apps, programs: Want to 'lighten the load' by deleting stuff i don't need/want/use. Seem to have a million apps,programs & don't understand what to keep/delete. How do I do this without deleting something I want. I'm no expert, obviously, but hope someone can give me some help. Thanks much !...
  6. deleting unneeded apps, programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting unneeded apps, programs: Want to 'lighten the load' by deleting stuff i don't need/want/use. Seem to have a million apps,programs & don't understand what to keep/delete. How do I do this without deleting something I want. I'm no expert, obviously, but hope someone can give me some help. Thanks much !...
  7. Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?: I think the new update did it. submitted by /u/UltimateArts13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqilq0/keyboard_settings_disappeared_how_can_i_get_rid/
  8. How do find and get rid of hidden programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do find and get rid of hidden programs?: For a few days now there has been a random program running hidden that plays audio of random ads... When opening up volume mixer it shows up as "try" and when I open up taskmanager it shows up as jtry.exe and another called new_.exe. If I use TaskManager to find the source...
  9. Getting rid of all passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid of all passwords.: Hello, I'd like to ask how to get rid of the need of typing Microsoft account password while starting up my computer. I want my computer to start up and log me in. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now I'm stuck with the need for typing a password after start up. I...
  10. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...