Windows 10: How to get rid of an xbox account

Discus and support How to get rid of an xbox account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. Whenever I try to play Microsoft word games I get a pop-up window asking me to sign into what looks like an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyRolfe, Apr 25, 2020.

1. TonyRolfe Win User

How to get rid of an xbox account

I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC.

Whenever I try to play Microsoft word games I get a pop-up window asking me to sign into what looks like an xbox account. I don't have an xbox. I don't want an xbox account. I just want to play these games as a guest.

I do want to keep my microsoft account but I don't want to have anything to do with an xbox account.

Could someone please tell me how to get rid of the xbox account?

Thanks

Tony

:)

TonyRolfe, Apr 25, 2020

2. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 25, 2020
  4. How to get rid of an xbox account

Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of an xbox account

1. How to get rid of an xbox account - Similar Threads - rid xbox account

2. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  3. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  4. Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar: Hello!Not long ago i downloaded something called Xbox Game Bar which was supposed to help me screen record but instead made it laggier. I've tryed to get rid of it but the uninstall button in settings is grey and the terminate button isnt but it does nothing please help me...
  5. How to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of this: i'm using vietnamese telex keyboard and every time i want to use shortcut key in adobe this apear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this/6d382a54-716b-4d72-b048-a57c5a79b41c
  6. How to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  7. Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!: Ever since about last month when I was trying out the xbox part of windows 10, I did something where this "show all captures" sidebar just pops up at random. It doesn't happen everyday, but when it does I have to restart my computer to get rid of it. How do I get it off...
  8. How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?: This was already asked on the insiders forum (?) and someone told all of us using final builds to post the question here so... Since RS3 (Is this the proper name for the release?) (don't know what build) update that the start menu has an unremovable...
  9. How to get rid of someone's old user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get rid of someone's old user account?: I have installed Windows 10 on a computer that was given to me by a friend. I have my microsoft user account with my name Claudia's PC. But when I look on my Administrator's folder which I renamed 'Claudia' on my desktop and compare it with when I put that same folder...
  10. how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get rid of this?: Hi guys: after i did a clean install of Win 10 TP, every time i boot too desktop i'm presented with this; see pic attach. 4481