Windows 10: How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart

Discus and support How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]would like to know if there's any way to disable or permanently remove the Lenovo audio smart thing because every time I try to work or do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StacieBiggs, Nov 10, 2020.

1. How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart

How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart [​IMG]would like to know if there's any way to disable or permanently remove the Lenovo audio smart thing because every time I try to work or do something on my laptop and I go to a tab it always pops up and it's just very annoying and tedious overall I don't think this is really necessary to have but if it's able to be removed please let me know.

:)

StacieBiggs, Nov 10, 2020

2. Smart Audio

Hi Patla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Not to worry, I will certainly assist you with this issue.

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter.

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Playing Audio settings. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: If the issue persists uninstall and reinstall the smart audio driver and check if that helps.

• Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Search for the Conexant High Definition SmartAudio Drivers, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”.
    • On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    Once you restart the computer, install the latest version of the Conexant High Definition Smart Audio Drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check the issue.

I hope this helps. Please write to us if you want further assistance.

Sudharshan M K, Nov 10, 2020
  3. AlienIsGOD, Nov 10, 2020
  4. How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart

1. How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart - Similar Threads - rid annoying Lenovo

2. How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?: I have two Virtual Desktops, and both have different wallpapers. When I switch between them, there is this slow annoying animation. I have added a video here.Please fix this. Or how can I remove/disable the slow animation ?...
  3. How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?: I have two Virtual Desktops, and both have different wallpapers. When I switch between them, there is this slow annoying animation. I have added a video here.Please fix this. Or how can I remove/disable the slow animation ?...
  4. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  5. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  6. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to get rid of this thing very annoying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get rid of this thing very annoying...: [ATTACH]Please help!! I do not want this icon <<<< here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-thing-very-annoying/f724e6fb-f676-4d81-b971-db237d193017
  8. How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?: [ATTACH] The label on the icon is: "Security mode is off." I disabled Defender startup icons but this one still persists. Any ideas? https://preview.redd.it/urnd2q9f60t61.png?width=224&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba5ec75908fa84893a176f88b112aa9b383bc23a submitted by...
  9. How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!

How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzwze9/how_the_hell_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  10. how do I get rid of these annoying windows

how do I get rid of these annoying windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quionn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efo4e6/how_do_i_get_rid_of_these_annoying_windows/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot