Windows 10: How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated...

Discus and support How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Express-Shirt [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Express-Shirt, Apr 28, 2020.

1. How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated...

/u/Express-Shirt, Apr 28, 2020
  2. vivski Win User

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated... [​IMG]

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Apr 28, 2020
  3. ranjit Win User
    annoying pop up

How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated... [​IMG]

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, Apr 28, 2020
  4. k0065126 Win User

How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated...

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

k0065126, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated...

1. How to get rid of annoying pop-ups? I look it up online and either the answers are outdated... - Similar Threads - rid annoying pop

2. How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?: An old account keeps coming up with an outdated email address. How do I get rid of it? Thanks muchly. Stay safe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-outdated-email-that-keeps/dc66c6ed-3988-4afa-9632-f3e6f8b6abe2
  3. How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?: An old account keeps coming up with an outdated email address. How do I get rid of it? Thanks muchly. Stay safe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-outdated-email-that-keeps/dc66c6ed-3988-4afa-9632-f3e6f8b6abe2
  4. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  5. Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?: As soon as I unpacked my Surface Laptop and started the browser, I immediately started getting pop-ups. With all of the posts I've seen solidifying that everyone else is having the same issue, it is obvious Microsoft has obviously partnered with some third party to allow this...
  6. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  7. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of: HI all As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it pops up on Opera, Chrome and Edge, my protection and firewall doesn't seem to be alerting me to a problem. It doesn't appear...
  8. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of popups

2. how to get rid of popups in windows 10