Windows 10: How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem

Discus and support How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Laptop is continuously eating resources due to some Antimalware Service Executable is running even when i am not connected to the internet. I tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VarunSGandhi, Feb 24, 2021.

1. How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem

My Laptop is continuously eating resources due to some Antimalware Service Executable is running even when i am not connected to the internet. I tried to stop it but it was not allowed. It is draining my device's battery. I also tried to exclude it but that also didn't work.

can you please help me.

Thank You

How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem e263d05d-5583-40b9-a756-e516f593ed9f?upload=true.png

:)

VarunSGandhi, Feb 24, 2021

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Feb 24, 2021
  3. ydeepk Win User
    Antimalware executable service eats CPU upto 100%

Help With this issue

Antimalware executable service eats CPU upto 100%.

This makes my PC hang alot very difficult to work.

Whats the fix ?

ydeepk, Feb 24, 2021
  4. How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem

1. How to get rid of Antimalware Service Executable Eating CPU and Memory Problem - Similar Threads - rid Antimalware Service

2. Antimalware Service Executable eating memory and disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable eating memory and disk: upgraded from windows 10 to 11 on Dell 3670 and having memory and disk issues. was better for a little while but getting worse. any direction appreciated. thanks, bob...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable eating memory and disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable eating memory and disk: upgraded from windows 10 to 11 on Dell 3670 and having memory and disk issues. was better for a little while but getting worse. any direction appreciated. thanks, bob...
  4. Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.: I checked the task manager and found out that the antimalware service executable is using a lot of memory and cpu everytime.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-using-lot-of-memory/7287fedd-93e6-4a1d-a248-5219f90011ac
  5. Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.

Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.: I checked the task manager and found out that the antimalware service executable is using a lot of memory and cpu everytime.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-using-lot-of-memory/7287fedd-93e6-4a1d-a248-5219f90011ac
  6. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  8. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  9. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  10. Recent update with antimalware service executable that’s eating my CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent update with antimalware service executable that’s eating my CPU: I have looked up every possible way to fix it, literally everything and my CPU is still insanely high even when I managed to turn off (then it always turns itself back on when I restart) when it never was like this before the update I had 2-3 days ago. I can’t play games...