Windows 10: How to get rid of automatic update messages

Discus and support How to get rid of automatic update messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I update Intel Drivers? I have automatic message in the top left of my screen that says: Intel Driver & Support Assistant 3 updates Last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jane Pollard, Sep 5, 2020.

1. How to get rid of automatic update messages

How do I update Intel Drivers? I have automatic message in the top left of my screen that says:

Intel Driver & Support Assistant

3 updates

Last Checked: 4/14/20

Everything is working fine and I don't really NEED to update anything. But this popup message is blocking my task bar, so I'm trying to get it to go away. If you could just tell me how to get rid of the message, that would solve the problem too. I don't really care about the updates

:)

Jane Pollard, Sep 5, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 5, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to get rid of  automatic update messages :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 5, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

How to get rid of automatic update messages

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of automatic update messages

1. How to get rid of automatic update messages - Similar Threads - rid automatic update

2. How do i get rid of this update policy message?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get rid of this update policy message?: How do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-update-policy-message/e1dc5058-9adf-45e6-a748-0cfcacebc8ff
  3. How do i get rid of this update policy message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this update policy message?: How do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-update-policy-message/e1dc5058-9adf-45e6-a748-0cfcacebc8ff
  4. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  5. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  6. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?: The message says: This PC doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Windows 11. I don't wanna upgrade to this anyway due to less customizations, the taskbar icons are in the center by default, which is pretty inconvenient for me to change the icons back to the...
  7. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?: The message says: This PC doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Windows 11. I don't wanna upgrade to this anyway due to less customizations, the taskbar icons are in the center by default, which is pretty inconvenient for me to change the icons back to the...
  8. How can i get rid of this message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how to get rid of error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get rid of error message?: How do I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-error-message/fe731344-8c89-4609-abef-237334a2c556
  10. How to get rid of automatic updates and other automatic annoyances

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get rid of automatic updates and other automatic annoyances: Hi, Contrarily to previous Windows versions, the user can no longer decide when and how to update Windows, but the OS does it all by itself - at any time, and unasked for. This occasions unexpected and unwanted machine slowdowns - sometimes at startup, sometimes at closing...