Windows 10: how to get rid of blue box

Discus and support how to get rid of blue box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of a sudden I got a blue box attached to curser, it highlights everything that curser touches. My desktop icons disappeared and y apps list came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DelicateJet8674, Jul 6, 2019.

1. how to get rid of blue box

All of a sudden I got a blue box attached to curser, it highlights everything that curser touches. My desktop icons disappeared and y apps list came up, desktop now is back up after 3 hrs of trying to fix. Blue box still there and interferes with every action I do. Even now its adding letters below in another message box. HELP pls
    how to get rid of blue box rsp-info.png

Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help.

This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, or credit card number.

• Undo
    • Redo
    • BoldItalicUnderlineStrikethrough
    • Justify LeftJustify CenterJustify RightJustify Full
    • Formatselect
    • Insert unordered listInsert ordered listIndent
    • Insert hyperlink
    • Insert image

:)

DelicateJet8674, Jul 6, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 6, 2019
  4. how to get rid of blue box

Help get rid of this blue box

how to get rid of blue box [​IMG]

How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games?

jordanposey, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

how to get rid of blue box

1. how to get rid of blue box - Similar Threads - rid blue box

2. How to get rid of the big volume changing box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of the big volume changing box: Whenever I adjust the volume a big box appears telling me what I am watching/listening to. It is really annoying and intrusive. How do I switch this off? I know what I'm listening to. I just want to see the volume submitted by /u/MaroonCrow [link] [comments]...
  3. Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?

Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/casmar4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izcxt2/anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this_text_box/
  4. How to get rid of this?

How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  5. how do I get rid of hover info box

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get rid of hover info box: When I hover over a picture with my pointer, an information box appears blocking a lot of the picture …. how do I get rid of that annoying feature?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-hover-info-box/f4237fc4-09c6-498f-96a7-d7728777c18e
  6. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  7. Help get rid of this blue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help get rid of this blue box: [IMG] How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/help-get-rid-of-this-blue-box/ca31aea4-9d3b-46ce-ad5f-fed8c2fa9048
  8. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...
  9. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336
  10. how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get rid of this?: Hi guys: after i did a clean install of Win 10 TP, every time i boot too desktop i'm presented with this; see pic attach. 4481

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of blue box windows

2. how do i get rid of the blue box in windows

3. how to get rid of blue box in windows

4. how to get rid of blue box in microsoft,
  5. how to get rid of blue box