Windows 10: How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

Discus and support How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been looking for a way to disable this feature on windows 10 but i cant find the specific thing i want, anyone here know?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaistlinNotmeyer, Oct 2, 2022.

1. How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

I've been looking for a way to disable this feature on windows 10 but i cant find the specific thing i want, anyone here know?

:)

RaistlinNotmeyer, Oct 2, 2022

2. In Windows 10, is there a way to get rid of the blue semi-highlighting on files the mouse pointer is hovering over?

Hi Bill,

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 2, 2022
  3. BillEarlR Win User
    In Windows 10, is there a way to get rid of the blue semi-highlighting on files the mouse pointer is hovering over?

In Windows 10 File Explorer, as the mouse pointer moves over files, it "semi-highlights" them as it moves over them, or remains semi-highlighting a given file it is hovering over when it comes to rest. I say "semi-highlighting" because it's exactly like
    the blue ribbon that characterizes a selected file except that it is a more faded blue. Is there anyway to get rid of this feature and have it so the mouse pointer does not generate this semi-highlighting when it hovers over a file?

Let me emphasize, this is not to be confused with the highlighting of a selected file, which I would not want to get rid of. This is a more faded highlighting that moves with the mouse pointer and whose purpose seems to be to show what file the mouse pointer
    is currently hovering over.

BillEarlR, Oct 2, 2022
  4. johneric Win User

How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

Translucent focus rectangle when hovering over selections

Whenever I point the mouse over something, be it desktop icons, mozilla buttons etc, I get this translucent focus. How do I get rid of it?

How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse? [​IMG]

johneric, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

1. How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse? - Similar Threads - rid blue rectangle

2. How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?: I've been looking for a way to disable this feature on windows 10 but i cant find the specific thing i want, anyone here know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-blue-rectangle-around-apps-when/fb8fa8f6-870a-4407-b286-1be1fc970595
  3. How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of blue rectangle around apps when i hover over them with my mouse?: I've been looking for a way to disable this feature on windows 10 but i cant find the specific thing i want, anyone here know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-blue-rectangle-around-apps-when/fb8fa8f6-870a-4407-b286-1be1fc970595
  4. How stop audio file previews when mouse hovers over them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How stop audio file previews when mouse hovers over them?: Hi,This is driving bothering me for quite some time and I believe it's something new with Windows 11 that I never had to deal with on Windows 10. If my mouse hovers over an audio file it tries to automatically play the file before I even click it. Does anyone know how to turn...
  5. How stop audio file previews when mouse hovers over them?

How stop audio file previews when mouse hovers over them?: Hi,This is driving bothering me for quite some time and I believe it's something new with Windows 11 that I never had to deal with on Windows 10. If my mouse hovers over an audio file it tries to automatically play the file before I even click it. Does anyone know how to turn...
  6. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them: When I move my mouse cursor over ui elements in windows programs, they disapear and reapear. How can I stop this from happening? I have linked video footage of it occuring:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxL2rStpR0...
  7. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them: When I move my mouse cursor over ui elements in windows programs, they disapear and reapear. How can I stop this from happening? I have linked video footage of it occuring:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxL2rStpR0...
  8. Windows Programs flicker when hovering mouse cursor over them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  10. Translucent focus rectangle when hovering over selections

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Translucent focus rectangle when hovering over selections: Whenever I point the mouse over something, be it desktop icons, mozilla buttons etc, I get this translucent focus. How do I get rid of it? [img] 44252