Windows 10: How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540

Discus and support How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eddy0p, Jun 1, 2020.

1. eddy0p Win User

How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540

How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540 602e6779-dd7a-41d6-9ef3-f7f890b7f68e?upload=true.jpg How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540

:)

eddy0p, Jun 1, 2020

2. On Screen Caps Lock Display

Hi, I have a Lenovo that is running windows 10 and whenever I press the Caps Lock button there is a 3 second caps lock icon that comes up on the screen. How do I get rid of this???

Thanks!

Amanda2161, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Caps Lock indicator on screen Lenovo

I upgraded my Lenovo to Windows 10 and already I am getting problems; I do not know why you do not check your work!!

My computer used to have an indicator on screen that shows when the caps are locked it is no longer functional. I tried several suggestions at no avail so far. could any body please let me know what to do?

CarlosIriondo, Jun 1, 2020
  4. How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540

Getting Rid of Caps Lock Popup in Windows 10

I recently bought an Acer Aspire R13 with Windows 10. The biggest nuisance so far is the caps lock indicator that flashes in the top middle of my screen every time I turn the caps lock on or off. It's
    a total nuisance and I want to get rid of it ASAP. I found an answered query [Getting rid of caps lock popup in windows 7] that
    matched my own almost verbatim, but it pertained to Windows 7 and the best solution [Posted 0904:23, 11 June 2015, by PSCollins 22] does
    not track with the Windows 10 menus. Any suggestions?

Michael J. Wolter, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540

1. How to get rid of CAPS LOCK prompt on screen in my LENOVO Y540 - Similar Threads - rid CAPS LOCK

2. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  3. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  4. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  5. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  6. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Touchpad lenovo y540 stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad lenovo y540 stop working: my touchpad stop working so i thought its a software problem , so i installed a fresh windows and it works fine .. after an hour it stopped again , i made another fresh windows and it works fine and after few hours it stopped !!! it doesn't appear in device manager i...
  8. Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get Lenovo's Caps-lock & Num-Lock on screen indicators on other PCs?: I use a Lenovo Laptop at work, and it has a indicator showing on screen when I turn on/off the caps & num locks. I did some research and found out that it is a feature available in Lenovo Utility software & not Windows. Is there anyway to get this feature in my home PC...
  9. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update: Ever since the update, I've been getting pop up notifications every single time I press the caps lock. This is incredibly annoying due to my typing habits. This comes issue is present on both my iBuyPower PC and my HP Spectre laptop and it has just recently occured . Any...
  10. Getting rid of Lock Screen?

Getting rid of Lock Screen?: Running same build - "Creators Update" - on 2 different machines, one Lenovo and one older Dell. Before the Creators, at some point, after some unknown updates the Dell started to boot to Lock Screen. Click on it and normal Desktop appears. Lenovo still boots up from dead...