Windows 10: How to get rid of Chromium...

Discus and support How to get rid of Chromium... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Chromium has gotten its way onto my computer and every time I delete it, it somehow gets its way back onto my computer. Has anyone else gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebraBroadus, Feb 17, 2020.

1. How to get rid of Chromium...

Chromium has gotten its way onto my computer and every time I delete it, it somehow gets its way back onto my computer. Has anyone else gotten something like this and what is the best way to remove it. Also, it removes updates, closes tabs, and now has locked a tab on the computer sometimes that says that it should be downloaded with no way to get rid of the tab nor close out of it or move it.

:)

DebraBroadus, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Feb 17, 2020
  4. How to get rid of Chromium...

Problem with uninstalling Chromium browser

I did not install it but can't get rid of it. Not in Programs list. Not in Registry. Found in
    appdata\Local\Chromium\Application\23.0.1263.0\Installer\setup.exe

Can I maunally remove each of these files with Chromium in it?

Running Win 10

[Original Title: Chromium browser]

JosephByer, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of Chromium...

1. How to get rid of Chromium... - Similar Threads - rid Chromium

2. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]: Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on...
  3. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]: Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on...
  4. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  5. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  6. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  7. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting rid of Chromium? Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8_Viperidae_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0s3ui/getting_rid_of_chromium_help_please/
  8. Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium: Recently I downloaded a freesoundrecorder software and since then I have been having a number of virus issues : - Upon starting up my laptop, a blue colored chrome tab called chromium automatically opens - A software called chromium seems to have installed itself in the...
  9. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133
  10. How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10: Message deleted. Was not posted correctly. 54558