Windows 10: How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

Discus and support How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have languages "English (United Kingdom)" and "English (United states)". I suspect this was so that spelling checkers would accept both "colour" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Swifty, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Swifty Win User

How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

I have languages "English (United Kingdom)" and "English (United states)". I suspect this was so that spelling checkers would accept both "colour" and "color", for instance.

But this setup inflicts me with "ENG" in the task bar. It was easy to get rid of this in Windows 7, you just disabled the language taskbar.

Is it possible to remove "ENG" in Windows 10?

:)

Swifty, Dec 15, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Dec 15, 2017
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Dec 15, 2017
  4. How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

TairikuOkami, Dec 15, 2017
  5. Swifty Win User
    Thank you for the suggestion. I have managed to get rid of "ENG" and then I got "EN", and got rid of that as well.

Swifty, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

1. How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar - Similar Threads - rid ENG taskbar

2. How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?: At the right corner, there is an ENG IN button, I'm not able to hide it.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-eng-button-from-taskbar/2def9a03-6fea-4c02-b3d2-59d20a38d555
  3. How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?: At the right corner, there is an ENG IN button, I'm not able to hide it.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-eng-button-from-taskbar/2def9a03-6fea-4c02-b3d2-59d20a38d555
  4. How to Get Rid of New Taskbar Crapware

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Get Rid of New Taskbar Crapware: I'm suddenly seeing new crapware on my taskbar amongst other placesand would like to know how to get rid of it.Why is Microsoft changing users PCs things without any user consent!Even the icon next to it, why is it always enabled? I don't want it, never asked for it. All the...
  5. How to remove "ENG" from taskbar in 20H2

How to remove "ENG" from taskbar in 20H2: [IMG] [ATTACH] There is a ENG icon in my taskbar, how do I remove that? I searched community and there was a old post on this one but that doesn't work for me....
  6. How do i get rid of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get rid of the taskbar?: [ATTACH] Help submitted by /u/cool_and_edgy_name [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjg7z3/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_taskbar/
  7. How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hua8dn/how_to_remove_eng_icon_from_the_taskbar/
  8. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?: EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom...
  9. How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?

How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?: I have found everything but what I am looking for! UNPIN UNWANTED ICONS FROM TASK BAR I just upgraded two systems to Win 10 this weekend but am having trouble finding out how to remove unwanted icons from the task bar. Desktop Downloads Pictures Documents Music...
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Get rid of ENG from taskbar

2. cmd remove eng taskbar

3. how to remove eng on taskbar

4. get rid of eng on taskbar,
  5. how to get rid of ENG in lower taskbar,
  6. get rid of eng on taskbar in windows 10,
  7. how to get rid of eng in taskbar windows 10