Windows 10: How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation)

Discus and support How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am in desperate need of some help. I had an issue w McAfee pop-up so I un-installed the service that came pre-loaded w my dell ( Windows 10)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshleeMckinney, Jun 5, 2019.

1. How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation)

Hello, I am in desperate need of some help. I had an issue w McAfee pop-up so I un-installed the service that came pre-loaded w my dell ( Windows 10) laptop. However, it contiues to pop up "reminding me" to run the service. The icon appears in the task bar and everything. If I click on it, nothing happens or opens but it annoyingly pops up everytime I'm on. Plz help :'(

** Now that I'm thinking about it, Idk if there ever was a McAfee service on the pc. It was brand new in Dec. Noone owned it before me. I think it just started to pop up seemingly out of no where...

:)

AshleeMckinney, Jun 5, 2019

2. Pop up on games

pop ups that just pop up out of nowhere=you have some spyware bootlegging. Run Spybot Search and Destroy, Adaware SE, and Mcafee viruscan free trial. You won't be dissapointed. Good luck getting rid of all the stuff...and I reccomend you use Mcafee firewall to keep virus/spyware out.

zekrahminator, Jun 5, 2019
  3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jun 5, 2019
  4. How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation)

win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation)

1. How to get rid of McAfee pop up ( after un-installation) - Similar Threads - rid McAfee pop

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  5. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  6. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  7. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  8. How to get rid of third party installation pop-up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of third party installation pop-up.: Hello, I"ve tried to complain to the Freemore Software company about this, but there is something wrong with their submit button. And I can't find them anywhere on Social Media. Anyway, I downloaded one of their software, and it keeps on asking me for updates. I have...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of mcafee popups

2. mcafee os switch exe remove

3. getting rid of mcafee pop up

4. mcafee os switch exe,
  5. how to get rid of mcafee pop-up,
  6. how to get rid of mcafee pop up windows 10,
  7. mcafee os switch exe removal,
  8. how to get rid of mcafee popup,
  9. how do i get rid of mcafee popups,
  10. get rid of mcafee pop up,
  11. mcafree os switch,