Windows 10: How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

Discus and support How to get rid of Microsoft family safety? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Adam Zaremba KZN, May 21, 2023.

1. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you.

:)

Adam Zaremba KZN, May 21, 2023

2. Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

Windows help & learning

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 21, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, May 21, 2023
Thema:

How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

1. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety? - Similar Threads - rid Microsoft family

2. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  3. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  4. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  5. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  6. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  7. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  8. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?: So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you....
  9. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?: So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you....
  10. How to debug Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to debug Microsoft Family Safety: Lately I see that the screen time limits are not enforced correctly for my kid.Is there a way to debug this feature? Anything to look at the event logs? Specific process crashes?...