Windows 10: How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

Discus and support How to get rid of Microsoft family safety? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adam Zaremba KZN, May 21, 2023.

1. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you.

:)

Adam Zaremba KZN, May 21, 2023
Thema:

How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

1. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety? - Similar Threads - rid Microsoft family

2. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  3. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  4. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  5. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  6. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  7. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  8. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?: So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you....
  9. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?: So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you....
  10. How to debug Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to debug Microsoft Family Safety: Lately I see that the screen time limits are not enforced correctly for my kid.Is there a way to debug this feature? Anything to look at the event logs? Specific process crashes?...