Windows 10: How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view

Discus and support How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this boring message always popping out from microsoft asking me so sync my activities with their account, but i don't want to. I said no a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lornetflix, Jun 1, 2019.

1. How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view

I have this boring message always popping out from microsoft asking me so sync my activities with their account, but i don't want to. I said no a billion times already but that thing is still there and it's annoying and useless. DO you know how to get rid of that? (sorry for non-localized messenge int he screenshot)How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view [​IMG]

:)

lornetflix, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Rayzen Win User

Can't Get Rid of Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder

I'm running Windows 10 on my new HP laptop and I can't get rid of the Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder. The laptop will suddenly slow down to a crawl, and when I go to Task Manager and look to see what's going on, I discover that the Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder is eating up half of my cpu, making the computer slow to a crawl. I can right-click it, then delete it, but it will just come back again, the next time I boot up the laptop.

I went to the uninstall settings and thought that I had uninstalled it, but it is obviously still lurking somewhere in the computer, even though it doesn't show, now, in the list of programs available to be uninstalled.

Is this some kind of worm/virus or just a really annoying, persistent Microsoft app?

Any ideas as to how I might get rid of it for good would be very much appreciated.

Rayzen, Jun 1, 2019
  3. K7AAY Win User
    See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view

1. How to get rid of Microsoft's reminders in the "activity" view - Similar Threads - rid Microsoft's reminders

2. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  3. How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Microsoft family safety?: So i'm 15 years old, but my dad put my family settings onto 9, since when they are on 13 u can just log out. So is it possible to get rid of it somehow, because if my dad isn't at home and its very important i have a big problem. So yeah. Thank you....
  4. How to get rid of "activating wondows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of "activating wondows 11": When I first got my conputer, it came preinstalled with windows 11. After a while I downgraded to Windows 10 and in less than a day. Upgraded back to Windows 11. My computer then started bugging me for a while to "activate windows 11" every time I would log in. And the only...
  5. How to get rid of "activating wondows 11"

How to get rid of "activating wondows 11": When I first got my conputer, it came preinstalled with windows 11. After a while I downgraded to Windows 10 and in less than a day. Upgraded back to Windows 11. My computer then started bugging me for a while to "activate windows 11" every time I would log in. And the only...
  6. How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of Microsoft Edge?: Hi, I'm trying to prevent Edge from opening on startup (again). Every guide I find online seems outdated. I've followed the steps suggested by MS. Edge still opens up on startup. If I go in the task manager on the in the Startup tab, Edge isn't listed (I probably removed it...
  7. Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view

Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view: Reinstall time ... and endless "No, I don't want this shit!" to be fixed. Is there a way to get totally rid of the "Icon" view? (Or even better, only on explicit request, but I'd rather never see it again than having to handle Windows' idea of when I 'request' it. Annoyed...
  8. How to get rid of Microsoft Silverlight ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Microsoft Silverlight ??: How can I get rid of Microsoft Silverlight once I've uninstalled it ?? It's still showing up that i have it under CCleaner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-microsoft-silverlight/590acd3f-27d0-4ce9-bd16-a8c741e8373e
  9. Get rid of OneDrive "Back up files" reminder in Settings

Get rid of OneDrive "Back up files" reminder in Settings: [ATTACH] Running insider build 19023.1, there is a reminder on the top of the settings app to "Back up files" with OneDrive. This appears to be the feature to back up Documents, Desktop, Pictures automatically with OneDrive. I don't and never will want to do this, so is...
  10. Can't Get Rid of Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder

Can't Get Rid of Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder: I'm running Windows 10 on my new HP laptop and I can't get rid of the Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder. The laptop will suddenly slow down to a crawl, and when I go to Task Manager and look to see what's going on, I discover that the Microsoft Works Calendar Reminder is...