Windows 10: How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?

Discus and support How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission? I wasn't paying attention and clicked agree to receive notifications from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nancy Frias, Aug 12, 2019.

1. How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?

How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission? I wasn't paying attention and clicked agree to receive notifications from them. But they don't show up anywhere under the notification and actions settings window. I don't want to disable ALL notifications, just a few 3rd party vendors who don't show up in the list. Very sneaky and can't believe windows is making it so hard to find and stop them.

Please help!

:)

Nancy Frias, Aug 12, 2019
  2. namsilat Win User

no web site notification

Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried other browsers such as IE and also received no notifications from this web site. The web site assured me that they are sending out notifications and nobody else has complained about this problem. At this point it looks to be a Windows 10 issue, not a browser issue, so I have been looking at notifications in setting for Windows 10, but there's really nothing there that affects notifications in browsers. Does anybody have any idea or suggestion as to what else that I can check or tweak?

namsilat, Aug 12, 2019
  3. namsilat Win User
    no web site notification

I was thinking about many of those possibilities, so I fast forwarded to another step, I tried on another computer and it also failed to receive notification from this particular web site. At this point I am thinking about port 443 in the router which affects all the computers. If for some reason port 443 is blocked in the router, could I still be able to receive notification from sites like Facebook?

namsilat, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Polarman Win User

How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission?

1. How to get rid of notifications from web sites that somehow got permission? - Similar Threads - rid notifications web

2. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  3. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  4. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. notifications from web sites

notifications from web sites: I am getting a popup window in the upper right corner of my screen. I think it is because I inadvertently allow notifications from some websites by clicking on "allow". How can I get rid of or block these popup windows?...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. How do I get rid of Clickserv.dartsearch.net It keeps redirecting me to unasked for web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Clickserv.dartsearch.net It keeps redirecting me to unasked for web sites: How do I get rid of Clickserv.dartsearch.net It keeps redirecting me to unasked for web sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dartsearch/ec3fa3ba-28dd-4c11-a791-01f0c17a21d8"
  8. How can I delete a Edge browser web site notification ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I delete a Edge browser web site notification ?: I can't seem to be able to delete a Edge browser web site notification specifically in group notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-delete-a-edge-browser-web-site/7557f71e-6a60-4865-a9aa-ec276485c59f
  9. Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications

Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications: Hi all, I have Windows Firewall disabled. I know this and it has to stay that way. I use a lot of AV apps that will not function with it on, even with exceptions. In any case, I keep getting toast alerts saying it is disabled and I can't get rid of it. I had Action...
  10. no web site notification

in Browsers and Email
    no web site notification: Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of website notifications on pc

2. huwawei how to get rid of notifications from web sites