Windows 10: How to get rid of One Drive

Discus and support How to get rid of One Drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't want One Drive. It takes over everything. I want to get my photos it co-opted, transfer to a program that's easy to operate and get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CO-EXIST, Sep 25, 2020.

1. CO-EXIST Win User

How to get rid of One Drive

I don't want One Drive. It takes over everything. I want to get my photos it co-opted, transfer to a program that's easy to

operate and get rid of One Drive permanently.

I don't see any advantage to it at all, except to cause me to tear my hair out. Same w Win 8 and 10. Maybe a Win 9 that's more like Win 7--a real winner.

:)

CO-EXIST, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of One Drive

1. How to get rid of One Drive - Similar Threads - rid Drive

2. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  3. How do I get rid of bitlocker on a drive that I moved ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of bitlocker on a drive that I moved ?: I recently had to remove a ssd from one pc where I had problems , to another in order to diagnose if its a good drive . No big deal . I've done this countless times over decades .Problem is today I learned of another annoying and never wanted or asked for feature of this...
  4. How do I get rid of bitlocker on a drive that I moved ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of bitlocker on a drive that I moved ?: I recently had to remove a ssd from one pc where I had problems , to another in order to diagnose if its a good drive . No big deal . I've done this countless times over decades .Problem is today I learned of another annoying and never wanted or asked for feature of this...
  5. how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?

how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?: One day my hard drive started showing as a usb and ive tried almost everything to solve it, my sata settings all have hot-plug disabled, all drivers are updated, did the "TreatAsInternalPort" solution, and the CMD commands as well, but nothing gets rid of it.I do have a...
  6. how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of my internal drive showing as a extractable usb?: One day my hard drive started showing as a usb and ive tried almost everything to solve it, my sata settings all have hot-plug disabled, all drivers are updated, did the "TreatAsInternalPort" solution, and the CMD commands as well, but nothing gets rid of it.I do have a...
  7. How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?: I have a USB drive and I wanted to test out what Bitlocker did Without Googling it, chose a password Forgot it for a day, and test it out. I find it annoying that I have to type "password" My literal password to open it. If someone could please help me I would be grateful....
  8. How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?

How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?: I have a USB drive and I wanted to test out what Bitlocker did Without Googling it, chose a password Forgot it for a day, and test it out. I find it annoying that I have to type "password" My literal password to open it. If someone could please help me I would be grateful....
  9. How do I get rid of Bitlocker on my usb drive without Admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. ***** moved...