Windows 10: How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer

Discus and support How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; -using Windows 10 version 1909 (2) I have removed, as much as I can of OneDrive on my computer When I delete the Onedrive icon in file explorer, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hasiel123, Dec 18, 2019.

1. hasiel123 Win User

How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer

-using Windows 10 version 1909 (2)

I have removed, as much as I can of OneDrive on my computer

When I delete the Onedrive icon in file explorer, it keeps reappearing after a re-boot.

A setting in the Registry?

:)

hasiel123, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer

Open 'OneDrive' folder from the Start menu/AllApps list.

Edwin, Dec 18, 2019
  3. PBBldr Win User
    Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

Hi,
    Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive?
    If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type.
    Thanks, Paul

PBBldr, Dec 18, 2019
  4. How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer

1. How to get rid of ONEDRIVE icon in File Explorer - Similar Threads - rid ONEDRIVE icon

2. File Explorer - how to get rid of "Recommendations"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer - how to get rid of "Recommendations"?: Win 11's file explorer's silly / unhelpful / unwanted Home thing has in turn something called Recommended. I've tried right clicking on the recommended files and selecting "Remove from Recommended", which does not work. Then I tried the Settings route, i.e., figuring out...
  3. File Explorer - how to get rid of "Recommendations"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer - how to get rid of "Recommendations"?: Win 11's file explorer's silly / unhelpful / unwanted Home thing has in turn something called Recommended. I've tried right clicking on the recommended files and selecting "Remove from Recommended", which does not work. Then I tried the Settings route, i.e., figuring out...
  4. How To Get Rid Of This Thing, Explorer - 2 Menu Icons??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Get Rid Of This Thing, Explorer - 2 Menu Icons??: Hi everyone,I had to restore from a backed-up image of Win 11 and now there is a weird thing in explorer. When I click on it, nothing happens. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?Cheers :...
  5. How To Get Rid Of This Thing, Explorer - 2 Menu Icons??

How To Get Rid Of This Thing, Explorer - 2 Menu Icons??: Hi everyone,I had to restore from a backed-up image of Win 11 and now there is a weird thing in explorer. When I click on it, nothing happens. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?Cheers :...
  6. how to get rid out of this icon

how to get rid out of this icon: how to turn off the annoying display in the lower right side of the task bar in win 10 ..there is no name of that app but when i click on it it opens this web address:Microsoft Start msn.com there is no option to remove this forced **** by Microsoft....
  7. How do I get rid of duplicate files/Folders in File Explorer and OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of duplicate files/Folders in File Explorer and OneDrive?: Using file explorer how do I delete duplicate files and folders that are already backed up to OneDrive without deleting them from OneDrive itself? My computer is almost completely full but yet I supposedley have everything backed up to OneDrive. Which files can I comfortably...
  8. Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get rid of Explorer's "Icon" view: Reinstall time ... and endless "No, I don't want this shit!" to be fixed. Is there a way to get totally rid of the "Icon" view? (Or even better, only on explicit request, but I'd rather never see it again than having to handle Windows' idea of when I 'request' it. Annoyed...
  9. how to get rid of these redundant icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of these redundant icons: Just now installed Update (KB3176936) for Windows 10 x64-Based Systems......Upon restart my Google Drive Desktop Icon has turned into a white rectangle ( I can go to the icon properties and assign a generic one from Windows ) but I want to try to fix it. What annoys me even...
  10. Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?: [img] any idea to fix this ? 82578