Windows 10: how to get rid of popup Critical Error"

Discus and support how to get rid of popup Critical Error" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Keep getting this popup. I have Norton anti-virus. I contacted them and they ran a scan of my computer. Said is was not a virus and that I should... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StewartSimon, Sep 28, 2018.

1. how to get rid of popup Critical Error"

Keep getting this popup. I have Norton anti-virus. I contacted them and they ran a scan of my computer. Said is was not a virus and that I should contact microsoft. I'm running Windows 10

:)

StewartSimon, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Critical Error Popup

Hello, I have received a popup with a Critical Error that states that my Start Menu isn't working and that they will try to fix it the next time I sign in.

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10

QUENDALEWARD, Sep 28, 2018
  4. how to get rid of popup Critical Error"

edge browser problem with scam popup message of critical error

how do I close out a page on my edge browser that says critical system error. with audio instructions to call some number. they want to sell you malware protection.

<Modified title to include with scam popup message of critical error>

NelsonMundell, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

how to get rid of popup Critical Error"

1. how to get rid of popup Critical Error" - Similar Threads - rid popup Critical

2. How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?: This pops up every time I sign into my computer. I don't know what I've been doing, but I just want to know how to stop it from popping up every time....
  3. How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?: This pops up every time I sign into my computer. I don't know what I've been doing, but I just want to know how to stop it from popping up every time....
  4. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  5. Getting Rid of Popups

Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  6. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?

how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?: how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?** moved from Communtiy Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-read-ini-file-error-popup-at/5492bc7f-207c-42ce-bee2-a32345998196
  8. how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?: how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?** moved from Communtiy Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-read-ini-file-error-popup-at/5492bc7f-207c-42ce-bee2-a32345998196
  9. how to get rid of popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of popup: windows 11 malware trying to access my windows11 assistant. I tried deleting the file and ran a scan using my antivirus software. it makes a popup every 1-2 minutes....
  10. how to get rid of popup

how to get rid of popup: windows 11 malware trying to access my windows11 assistant. I tried deleting the file and ran a scan using my antivirus software. it makes a popup every 1-2 minutes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. imgsync popup