Windows 10: How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?

Discus and support How to get rid of S mode on windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new Hp laptop, and it's windows 11. It has S mode on it, and I've tried literally everything to get rid of S mode but nothing has worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tailor Shaw, May 26, 2024.

1. How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?

I just got a new Hp laptop, and it's windows 11. It has S mode on it, and I've tried literally everything to get rid of S mode but nothing has worked. It always says something like "We couldn't start the upgrade" and the get button never works when I press it. I've tried disabling the secure boot, I've tried singing in and out of the store, I've tried resetting my laptop, I've tried opening the command center and the powershell but it won't let me open those with S mode on. I'm at a complete loss, what do I do to get rid of S mode at this point? I've also checked multiple times and the Microso

:)

Tailor Shaw, May 26, 2024
  2. HHFY Win User

In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will cause a system crash.

Problem description: As the title suggests.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.
    2. Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.
    Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view content.

Actual result: The system crashes.

Device information:

• Windows 11 version: 22H2 (22621.1413)
    • Device: Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 Pro 2021
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
    Other information:

• When plugged in, the system automatically turns off power-saving mode and cannot be turned on manually. The function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn off power-saving mode and the function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn on power-saving mode and the system crashes.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2024
  4. How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 26, 2024
Thema:

How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?

1. How to get rid of S mode on windows 11? - Similar Threads - rid mode

2. Why can I get rid of s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I get rid of s mode?: I've tried literally everything. I've done the store method, I've tried updating the store, I've tried reinstalling itwhich it won't let me cause it says "this option is currently unavailable", I've even tried coding it out with the advanced start up method. Literally what...
  3. Why can I get rid of s mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I get rid of s mode?: I've tried literally everything. I've done the store method, I've tried updating the store, I've tried reinstalling itwhich it won't let me cause it says "this option is currently unavailable", I've even tried coding it out with the advanced start up method. Literally what...
  4. How can MS prevent me from getting rid of s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can MS prevent me from getting rid of s mode?: How dare MS be so arrogant as to make my laptop useless? My whole world is on Chrome and Windows will simply not let me disable S MODE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-ms-prevent-me-from-getting-rid-of-s-mode/1ee8e0e8-3662-4afe-8195-d882385bda07
  5. How can MS prevent me from getting rid of s mode?

How can MS prevent me from getting rid of s mode?: How dare MS be so arrogant as to make my laptop useless? My whole world is on Chrome and Windows will simply not let me disable S MODE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-ms-prevent-me-from-getting-rid-of-s-mode/1ee8e0e8-3662-4afe-8195-d882385bda07
  6. Getting rid of safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting rid of safe mode: Hello,Hope you can solve my problem.Monitor got stuck for over 2 1/2 hours on safe mode, tried everything, black screen of death.I want to get rid of safe mode ASAP, too much of a nonsense and waste of timeWhen I need to spend some time away from pc, I will turn it off.Please...
  7. Getting rid of safe mode

Getting rid of safe mode: Hello,Hope you can solve my problem.Monitor got stuck for over 2 1/2 hours on safe mode, tried everything, black screen of death.I want to get rid of safe mode ASAP, too much of a nonsense and waste of timeWhen I need to spend some time away from pc, I will turn it off.Please...
  8. Everytime i try to get rid of s mode it keeps telling me try again. How do i fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i try to get rid of s mode it keeps telling me try again. How do i fix?: Ive updated everything on my computer and on my Microsoft store and it still won’t let me get rid of s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-get-rid-of-s-mode-it-keeps/34a98508-1261-4ce1-a7d4-b7c952b256b7
  9. Everytime i try to get rid of s mode it keeps telling me try again. How do i fix?

Everytime i try to get rid of s mode it keeps telling me try again. How do i fix?: Ive updated everything on my computer and on my Microsoft store and it still won’t let me get rid of s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-get-rid-of-s-mode-it-keeps/34a98508-1261-4ce1-a7d4-b7c952b256b7
  10. How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of S mode on windows 11?: I just got a new Hp laptop, and it's windows 11. It has S mode on it, and I've tried literally everything to get rid of S mode but nothing has worked. It always says something like "We couldn't start the upgrade" and the get button never works when I press it. I've tried...