Windows 10: How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Threepwood, Mar 4, 2021.

1. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

Hi *Wink

I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version because I'm not at home now and I can't check it but it should be the newest compilation, the Skype is the newest version too.
    The "share with skype" was only mentioned in topic below but it had nothing to do with my problem.
    Problem with "Share"

:)

Threepwood, Mar 4, 2021

2. How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10? windows-10-start-menu.png

Drone, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

1. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - rid share skype

2. Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu: Please how do I get rid of this Microsoft Access Database shortcut that is still on my pc though it has been uninstalled from my pc. I have uninstalled the office suite, and cleaned it with a wise registry cleaner, cc cleaner, and others but couldn't get rid of the shortcut...
  3. Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get rid of deleted software shortcut from context menu: Please how do I get rid of this Microsoft Access Database shortcut that is still on my pc though it has been uninstalled from my pc. I have uninstalled the office suite, and cleaned it with a wise registry cleaner, cc cleaner, and others but couldn't get rid of the shortcut...
  4. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?: Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version...
  5. How to get rid of Skype.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  6. How to get rid of Skype.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  7. How to get rid of that annoying "Emoji" in the Windows 10 Explorer context menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of that annoying "Emoji" in the Windows 10 Explorer context menu?: Screen shot of right click context menu [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-that-annoying-emoji-in-the/c47f6090-2910-484f-b174-fe033e62cc03
  8. Get rid of duplicate context menu items for printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Get rid of duplicate context menu items for printer: I have 2 printers (HP & Epson) that are wirelessly connected to my Win10 computer. I had a problem with my HP printer, called HP support, who eventually fixed the problem of it not scanning. However, when they finished, my shortcut to the Epson printer looked like this:...
  9. How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive: I removed the Moden sharing context menu but I still this annoying Move to One Drive context menu. Is there a way to get rid of it? [ATTACH] 127157
  10. How to get rid of stupid WMP context menu entries?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to get rid of stupid WMP context menu entries?: I want to get rid of the "Add to Windows Media Player list" and "Play with Windows Media Player" context menu items. I was going to "uninstall" WMP (but of course, you really can't), but got scared off by the warning Microsoft puts up as soon as you so much as try deselecting...