Windows 10: How to get rid of Skype.

Discus and support How to get rid of Skype. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coukou, Jul 9, 2020.

1. coukou Win User

How to get rid of Skype.

Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I
    I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig

How to get rid of it?
    Regards

How to get rid of Skype. [​IMG]

:)

coukou, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How to get rid of Skype. :)

Sajer, Jul 9, 2020
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How to get rid of Skype. [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jul 9, 2020
  4. How to get rid of Skype.

i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

how do I get rid of skype and xbox? don't want these ...

Goldeeelocks, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of Skype.

1. How to get rid of Skype. - Similar Threads - rid Skype

2. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  3. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  4. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  5. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  6. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?: Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version...
  8. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?: Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version...
  9. How to get rid of Skype.

How to get rid of Skype.: Since few days Skype has been displayed on the right of the task bar (see image), while I have not installed it.I I searched, I did not find it neither in the installed programs nor in msconfig How to get rid of it? Regards [img] 160263
  10. i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?

in Cortana
    i don,t want skype or xbox, how do i get rid of them?: how do I get rid of skype and xbox? don't want these ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-skype-or-xbox-how-do-i-get-rid-of-them/2b1917e4-69d7-48a8-8bd2-11067375c905"