Windows 10: How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

Discus and support How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laith A, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Laith A Win User

How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on google etc and nothing seems to be working! Every time I turn caps lock on or off it keeps displaying it across my screen and it's irritating.Can anyone help?

:)

Laith A, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Noela Tum Win User

windows 10 caps lock visual display

When you say that Caps Lock visual display, are you referring to the
    caps lock indicator or the caps lock key? Please clarify so we can proceed.

In the meantime, you can also try these steps to enable the Caps Lock sound indicator in your Windows 10 device. Here's how:

1. Please click on the Start button then tap on Settings then click on Ease of Access.

2. On the left navigation bar, click on Keyboard.

3. On your right side, enable Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock under
    Toggle Keys.

4. When you activate Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock, you'll hear a notification sound.

Hope this helps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Noela Tum, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Getting Rid of Caps Lock Popup in Windows 10

I recently bought an Acer Aspire R13 with Windows 10. The biggest nuisance so far is the caps lock indicator that flashes in the top middle of my screen every time I turn the caps lock on or off. It's
    a total nuisance and I want to get rid of it ASAP. I found an answered query [Redirecting] that
    matched my own almost verbatim, but it pertained to Windows 7 and the best solution [Posted 0904:23, 11 June 2015, by PSCollins 22] does
    not track with the Windows 10 menus. Any suggestions?

Michael J. Wolter, Apr 24, 2024
  4. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

Turning off Caps Lock visual display

Hi,

Currently when I press the caps lock key a little indicator appears in the bottom right corner of the screen saying capos lock on/caps lock off.

Unsure what I did to make it do this, it just started happening, perhaps it was something I pressed on the keyboard. For what its worth I'm running Windows 10 and a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0

I have already tried suggested fix using:

settings -> system -> display -> advanced display settings -> display adapter properties (does having multiple screens have an impact here? indicator only showing on display 1) -> screen configuration tab is suggested but it doesn't show up for me.

Please help. very annoying.

matthewwilliamson7, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

1. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP] - Similar Threads - rid Caps Lock

2. caps lock off - screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  3. caps lock off - screen display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  4. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  5. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  6. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  7. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  8. How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]

How to get rid of the Caps Lock ON/OFF visual display [WINDOWS 11; HP]: Hi all,All of a sudden this annoying box has turned on and for some reason please see attached images below. Not sure what's caused it, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to turn this back off. First time I've encountered this, tried results from other pages on...
  9. Caps lock display turn off

Caps lock display turn off: Caps lock display is a nuisance. It is incredible that such a terrible feature was enabled and made difficult to turn off.Nothing that works has been found on the internet....
  10. Turning off Caps Lock visual display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off Caps Lock visual display: Hi, Currently when I press the caps lock key a little indicator appears in the bottom right corner of the screen saying capos lock on/caps lock off. Unsure what I did to make it do this, it just started happening, perhaps it was something I pressed on the keyboard. For...