Windows 10: How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything)

Discus and support How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a USB drive with the Windows install files on it and i am trying to format it but nothing works. submitted by /u/baguragu08 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/baguragu08, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything)

I have a USB drive with the Windows install files on it and i am trying to format it but nothing works.

submitted by /u/baguragu08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/baguragu08, Jan 13, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything) :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Sajer Win User

How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything)

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything) :)

Sajer, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything)

1. How to get rid of *the disk is wire prodected*(I tried everything) - Similar Threads - rid *the disk

2. How do i get rid of the old tv screen wired display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of the old tv screen wired display: Its stuck and i cant get rid of it can someone fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-old-tv-screen-wired/f170220c-1f3a-472a-9fdf-f7eb196a061f
  3. How do i get rid of the old tv screen wired display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of the old tv screen wired display: Its stuck and i cant get rid of it can someone fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-old-tv-screen-wired/f170220c-1f3a-472a-9fdf-f7eb196a061f
  4. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".: I have been everywhere and done everything and still I can't get rid of "fast start". What update number can I delete to get rid of this overnight battery drain? And since this problem has been around for a long time, why did I get it just recently? Microsoft you give me...
  5. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".: I have been everywhere and done everything and still I can't get rid of "fast start". What update number can I delete to get rid of this overnight battery drain? And since this problem has been around for a long time, why did I get it just recently? Microsoft you give me...
  6. I have tried everything and still cannot get rid of "fast Start".

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Tried everything and I mean everything: cant get into windows 10 disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried everything and I mean everything: cant get into windows 10 disk: As the title states I have tried everything. Been reading this forum and tried most of the suggestions. I really don't want to wipe hard drive.There's no excuse but i don't have an up to date image.Lets blame it on covid. So its's my fault all around. I was trying to get a...
  8. how to get rid of bing. I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of bing. I have tried everything: how to get rid of Bing, I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-bing-i-have-tried-everything/fd041830-969d-42db-b44f-d8001555a660
  9. How to I get rid of everything being organised by date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I get rid of everything being organised by date: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Treypopj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dohsur/how_to_i_get_rid_of_everything_being_organised_by/
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional and trying to get PRODECT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional and trying to get PRODECT KEY: Hi, I just have upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Professional and trying to get Product key for record and possible downgrade to Windows 7 Professional just in case the applications are not compatible. What are the options??...